vb:literal>

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The WWWWWW4 Event is Posted!

Hybrid View

Default The WWWWWW4 Event is Posted!

Hope to see as many as possible of you there .

Default Can't wait......

This one has turned into an annual event for us. Last year we had a crew that went for a snowshoe afterwards. Anyone interested in carrying on the tradition? The Team needs something to help burn off the huge sandwich we get.

We can't wait..........
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Lightbulb eating and snowshoeing

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    This one has turned into an annual event for us. Last year we had a crew that went for a snowshoe afterwards. Anyone interested in carrying on the tradition? The Team needs something to help burn off the huge sandwich we get.

We can't wait..........
    Hiram and I haven't gotten the series on the Mess. Trail out of Oakland yet: GC17PRW
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Thumbs up Yup...

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Hiram and I haven't gotten the series on the Mess. Trail out of Oakland yet: GC17PRW
    A short distance away and a nice snowshoe too. Looks like we have a winner! I'm sure I can talk Foxgloves and 1manteam into it.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Wink Let's go tromping!

Mainiac said he'd join us too! We all just stopped by to do a test-tasting run of Big G's, make sure things were up to par. We went at a slow time, and our sandwiches did come fast, but the place was packed anyway! Word of the wise: Get there early!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

We went at a slow time, and our sandwiches did come fast, but the place was packed anyway! Word of the wise: Get there early!
    We went last week as well.

The event officially "starts" at noon, but RULOST2? and I will be there at 11:00. As in the past, many cachers start gathering between 11:00 and 12:00, and we gradually manage to take over the room.

I don't understand why, since we've had more than 100 people at past WWWWWW events, that they won't let us reserve the room!

Exclamation snowshoe afterwards.......

Just thought I would remind everyone who wants to, that we will be snowshoeing after the event. We will not be leaving the WWWWWW4 event until it is over. So you may want to bring your headlight, just in case we don't finish the 2.5 mile hike, til near sunset. Foxgloves and I will definitely be there, espicially with all of this new snow.

Just thought I would remind everyone who wants to, that we will be snowshoeing after the event. We will not be leaving the WWWWWW4 event until it is over. So you may want to bring your headlight, just in case we don't finish the 2.5 mile hike, til near sunset. Foxgloves and I will definitely be there, espicially with all of this new snow.
    Where are you going to be snowshoeing at this time after the event?
    Blazing Troll

If it's going to go that late maybe we should bring a "doctor" with us just in case... ya know... to be on the safe side...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Thumbs up come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Where are you going to be snowshoeing at this time after the event?
    Messkalonski trails (I'm misspelling this though, you can see from earlier posts) It's in Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    If it's going to go that late maybe we should bring a "doctor" with us just in case... ya know... to be on the safe side...
    Yes, definately