vb:literal>

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: The WWWWWW4 Event is Posted!

Thanks again for a great event, we have picked up our coins.

YAY! Down to 3 remaining:

Rubic's Revenge
    Flying Loon
    SWCD Butterfly

I have the Flying Loon TB. Stef handed it off to me at one one of the caches on the snowshoe trek. I am waiting for her to drop it first before I officially grab it.
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Thumbs up The snowshoe

Just thought you would all like to know just how the snowshoe went. I had my track on, and kept it in Mapsource.

We headed over to Oakland for: Messalonskee Trail Series

We hit the trail at 2:08PM, we snowshoed to 7 caches in just over 3:31:09 hours/minutes/seconds. The roundtrip was 3.8 miles and we (I) averaged 1.1 MPH. The journey finished at 5:38PM, and that was 16 minutes after sunset. Thanks to all who joined us for the afternoon. Truly a Team effort.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Talking TBs logged

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    I have the Flying Loon TB. Stef handed it off to me at one one of the caches on the snowshoe trek. I am waiting for her to drop it first before I officially grab it.
    Yes, sorry, life got a hold of me, as I was snowshoeing to all hours of the night Saturday, busy with family on Sunday and work today, but now all TBs are logged and dropped I didn't realize it but the SWCD Butterfly came from the Messalonskee Trail and that's where I dropped it...
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Wink for a laugh read our finds

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Just thought you would all like to know just how the snowshoe went. I had my track on, and kept it in Mapsource.

We headed over to Oakland for: Messalonskee Trail Series

We hit the trail at 2:08PM, we snowshoed to 7 caches in just over 3:31:09 hours/minutes/seconds. The roundtrip was 3.8 miles and we (I) averaged 1.1 MPH. The journey finished at 5:38PM, and that was 16 minutes after sunset. Thanks to all who joined us for the afternoon. Truly a Team effort.
    Thanks to everyone who came together for a great day of snowshoeing! Can't wait for what next year might hold for us...We had many laughs on the trail, just read our logs
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

OK - Rubic's Revenge is the last one, and I know someone took it. Fess up!

I had it to solve for the numbers and dropped it back on the table!

A house is not a home without a cat.

That TB just does not have the luck....... I just got that one back from NY..... Hopefully someone has it.

And to think I wasn't there to witness all the fun and it was my suggestion that everyone do the series too,after the WWWWWW event. Glad everyone had such a good time.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.