vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Count Em' 1000 for Hollora!

Thumbs up Winter in NC

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Nice job! I feel like I'm standing still as you guys all buzz by me. Which cache was it?
    Actually it was one in NC - in the drizzling rain - Psalms 119:105. We had been to my cousin's church, out to lunch and grabbed a few caches on the way home.

I will be down here in NC until Friday. Friday we move on to TN for a wedding rehersal and then Saturday to Lookout Mountain GA for the wedding. Home Sunday.

I hope you get some more caching in before we leave the area. One of the caches I found was done by an NCGA member. I was surprized and pleased to get an email from them - with a welcome and congradulations - just shortly after I logged my caching for the day!

Thanks everyone for the greetings. Timing was just right as a cousin is getting married on Saturday. Great fun to be with family - they think this geocaching is a hoot. I am thankful they are letting me indulge in my sport.

Cache on - the weather and conditions down here are spoiling me!

Yes Congrats Lois and I'm even further south than you are. Almost 60 here today. I almost went to play some golf but with all the rain we have had the last couple of days I decided against it. Much needed rain too.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Smile Wow, 1000!!!!

Congrats big time!!!. Dianne and I are in Jupiter florida and although the weather i s great, these folks don't take care of their caches. don't respond to maintenance logs and have a lot of caches placed in bad places. Have had fun looking, but his has been aggravating for the most part. I've been nice, but have received no responses to cache owners who have missing caches or other serious issues. Guess I' d rather be digging in the snow that looking for long gone caches in litter filled places!!! I'll be home soon, thankfully. Congrats Hollara, keep it going!!!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Smile

Yeh Hollora!!! 1000 is a lot!!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Congratulations

Way to go Lois-Ann. Looks like I'm getting passed by someone else this year

Hey Lady... Feels good, doesn't it? Congratulations to my mentor....!!!!!