vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photo Gallery

Default Photo Gallery

Maybe I am missing a new place or a different step to get to it, but I am not finding the photo gallery. Help!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber View Post
    Maybe I am missing a new place or a different step to get to it, but I am not finding the photo gallery. Help!

The photo gallery is down for a bit while rick works on it. You can find that info in the same place the con info was. LOL

Maybe it's time for a good New Years purge. I know some websites do that once a year. I do know that Rick could possibly purge some of the members that are listed,like ones that joined and never came back or never posted anything since they joined. Just a thought.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I know some websites do that once a year. I do know that Rick could possibly purge some of the members that are listed,like ones that joined and never came back or never posted anything since they joined. Just a thought.
    NUTS! We have a LOT of "lurkers". I would NEVER support a requirement that someone post in the forums to maintain their membership.

And neither would I support deleting a member that hasn't been around in a while. I've been online for over 20 years, and there are MANY sites/organizations that I visit very infrequently. In fact, a quick check shows that I've joined about 20 geocaching organizations. Many of them I've never returned to, but I might at some time in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I have the gallery temporally working again but there is still work I need to troubleshoot on it. You should be able to use it again.
    You could get access by clicking on any of the photos on the home page, but we should probably have attroll confirm that photos are back on line and get the proper link back on the header.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    NUTS! We have a LOT of "lurkers". I would NEVER support a requirement that someone post in the forums to maintain their membership.

And neither would I support deleting a member that hasn't been around in a while. I've been online for over 20 years, and there are MANY sites/organizations that I visit very infrequently. In fact, a quick check shows that I've joined about 20 geocaching organizations. Many of them I've never returned to, but I might at some time in the future.
    Like I said Bruce it was just a thought!!! So maybe it was a bad one..
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Yes the photos are back online and working.
    Blazing Troll

how would you get out if you wanted to? I joined some other Maine geocache place and would rather be out of it but just like this one, I can't find an "unsubscribe".

I didn't mean it to sound like I wanted to get out of this one. Just wondering in case those other "lurkers" really would rather not be here.

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    how would you get out if you wanted to? I joined some other Maine geocache place and would rather be out of it but just like this one, I can't find an "unsubscribe".

I didn't mean it to sound like I wanted to get out of this one. Just wondering in case those other "lurkers" really would rather not be here.
    Probably your best bet would be to email the admin or moderator and request to be removed. They will usually comply with your wishes.

We love the fact that you are here and think you should stay forever!

Not to sound mean or anything but if you don't want to be part of it then just don't go to the web site anymore.
    Blazing Troll