vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photo Gallery

Because....I don't want MGA to think they have many more active members than they actually do, I don't want someone talking about deleting me because I only visited once like the thread that started here, I don't want someone to have access to my personal info from my profile, I don't want my name added to spyware somewhere because MGA shared it. Do you need any more reasons for someone to want out besides just not visiting the site?

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    Because....I don't want MGA to think they have many more active members than they actually do, I don't want someone talking about deleting me because I only visited once like the thread that started here, I don't want someone to have access to my personal info from my profile, I don't want my name added to spyware somewhere because MGA shared it. Do you need any more reasons for someone to want out besides just not visiting the site?
    I hope your not made at me. I was just making a suggestion. I can see your point and understand where you are coming from. I do not know how MGA's forum software works and how secure it is or if they release any information out to others but I can assure you that the software that we are using does not release any of the information you are worried about to anyone or anything. Also I the administrators of this site do not release any information about anyone without the consent of the person.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Yes the photos are back online and working.
    Thanks Rick!!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~