vb:literal>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Warning: Scary Cache in Augusta!

Heck if it were me and I was a lawyer I'd take the whole darn wad of money cause isn't that what lawyers do is take everything you own?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Smile

Ok Haffy, I know where you live!!!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

If you take it just make sure you report your earnings to Mr. Baldacci so he can fill his budget gap.......
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

All this legal mumbo jumbo has left me reeling. From now on I'll just say I left a cup of coffee or something ambigous like that.

Had I known I was going to cause all this headache for one of the legal profession I would have probably left more and really cause a problem. (smile)

PS - It's a Where's George for the next person to use as they see fit.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Wink Good thing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gob-ler View Post
    All this legal mumbo jumbo has left me reeling. From now on I'll just say I left a cup of coffee or something ambigous like that.

Good thing you didn't say " leave a donut " or you'd have every cop in town............Sorry!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

(smile)

PS - It's a Where's George for the next person to use as they see fit.
    I just love the Where's George bills! Also the Book Crossing books. Just another form of trackables.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    I just love the Where's George bills! Also the Book Crossing books. Just another form of trackables.
    I've released almost 8,500 "Where's George" bills, but have never received one back in change! LOL! I usually carry a wad of them with me to feed the self checkout machines at Wally World and Shaws.

I look for them in the Red Kettles. This year I processed about 100 of them including a 10 and a 5. It's interesting to see where they have been.

I am working on figureing out where they are going. I have a ways to go with that one.

Now that we know we have a lawyer in the group, does that mean Lawyer jokes are taboo?
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Now that we know we have a lawyer in the group, does that mean Lawyer jokes are taboo?
    From the sound of it, sounds like they are encouraged!

Smile Lawyer Jokes

Absolutely no problem on my end. I've heard a bunch over the years. Now for the news: I went to UMA Trail Cache today with great trepidation. The camo on this bugger is terrific and I walked by it a couple of times and finally spotted it. I got a real long stick and moved it an inch or so to make sure it was booby-trapped. So scratch this off my list. I DID NOT take the money! At my hourly rate the amount in the cache would only buy about 14 seconds of my time. Yes, it will buy a cup of regular coffee but not that fancy perfume smelling stuff that costs about ten bucks a cup. Show them you mean bussssssinesssssss......
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.