vb:literal>

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Warning: Scary Cache in Augusta!

Default OMG not another lawyer!

Jeez Louise, another lawyer type out geocaching? I'm a law student at Maine Law, and the last thing I need it to run into a future colleague while knee high in mud.

Ethical dilemma on taking the cash? C'mon, just leave a note in there for Gob-ler to return and sign that would constitute informed consent. You know that, counseler. :-)

I'd just consider the work pro bono, personally, and leave it. Happy caching! Heather

Quote Originally Posted by HStaples View Post
    Jeez Louise, another lawyer type out geocaching? I'm a law student at Maine Law, and the last thing I need it to run into a future colleague while knee high in mud.

Ethical dilemma on taking the cash? C'mon, just leave a note in there for Gob-ler to return and sign that would constitute informed consent. You know that, counseler. :-)

I'd just consider the work pro bono, personally, and leave it. Happy caching! Heather
    this is where about ten or so of us would start plugging in lawyer jokes but seeing your new i won't be the first i'll let someone else do that.

ok knee high in mud is a good start

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    this is where about ten or so of us would start plugging in lawyer jokes but seeing your new i won't be the first i'll let someone else do that.

ok knee high in mud is a good start
    Ha ha ha OK, I could make comparisons between being stuck in the mud and being stuck in the rules of evidence, but I won't. Nah.

Well... both are extremely frustrating.