vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Microwave

d’76 Guest

Default Microwave

It dawned me a few minutes ago that the only thing I use a microwave for is popcorn... which brings me to my question

Does anybody else think that the popcorn button on the micro is the best invention ever?

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    It dawned me a few minutes ago that the only thing I use a microwave for is popcorn... which brings me to my question

Does anybody else think that the popcorn button on the micro is the best invention ever?
    Is this thread a test of the light bulb scenario?
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Default microwave popcorn

Dave, tell me its not true....you don't really eat microwave popcorn....this could seriously reduce your life expectancy!!!!!!!!!

microwave popcorn.... blech...

I prefer it popped in the pot or air popped (in the pot would be my first choice though...)

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Dave, tell me its not true....you don't really eat microwave popcorn....this could seriously reduce your life expectancy!!!!!!!!!

Popcorn is certainly not a concern for life expectancy since I had my mid life crisis at 26, thats how I can explain Girlmate.

It cuts the life expectancy of the swimmers though. Why do you think my wife and I are 50 and have no kids?

We cook everything in our microwave. We bake, roast and you name any type of cooking we can do it in our microwave. We do not have a oven because all our cooking is done in the microwave.
    Blazing Troll

Question Just a darn minute here...

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    We cook everything in our microwave. We bake, roast and you name any type of cooking we can do it in our microwave. We do not have a oven because all our cooking is done in the microwave.
    You mean to tell me that Donna's brownies come out of a microwave?? I think you're pull our collective legs here!!
    Happy Trails!

Geez, you must have one of those fancy, high-tech microwaves . . . I don't have a popcorn button on my microwave . . . then again I can only read about half of each number since the LED read-out has gone a little funky in the last year or so.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Is this thread a test of the light bulb scenario?
    Yup . . . but WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT LIGHTBULBS, THE TOPIC IS POPCORN.

There I covered two of the categories of the lightbulb scenario . . . .

Next time I'll try to post some pics of my microwave cooking up a bag of popcorn. . . . and then others can post similar pics.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."