vb:literal>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dead tb

Arrow

We had one of Andrew's TB go missing, we emailed several times and with no response from the holders. So we basically wrote it off. Well out of the blue it showed back up. I'm think I see why we got no response...can you figure it out? (Hint: look at user's name...3/6/2005 vs. 1/6/2008).

1/6/2008 hopeandjefffoster placed it in Travel Bug Pit Stop Indiana [visit log]

1/5/2008 hopeandjefffoster grabbed it [visit log]
    firetruck is back off and running! dropped off in t.b. pit stop in indiana but won't let me log it 4 some reason[This entry was edited by hopeandjefffoster on Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 7:02:45 PM.]

3/6/2005 stacie-n-jeff-foster retrieved it from Nature Photography VI - Signature Holly Kentucky [visit log]
    will go to indiana
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow View Post
    We had one of Andrew's TB go missing, we emailed several times and with no response from the holders. So we basically wrote it off. Well out of the blue it showed back up. I'm think I see why we got no response...can you figure it out? (Hint: look at user's name...3/6/2005 vs. 1/6/2008).

1/6/2008 hopeandjefffoster placed it in Travel Bug Pit Stop Indiana [visit log]

1/5/2008 hopeandjefffoster grabbed it [visit log]
    firetruck is back off and running! dropped off in t.b. pit stop in indiana but won't let me log it 4 some reason[This entry was edited by hopeandjefffoster on Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 7:02:45 PM.]

3/6/2005 stacie-n-jeff-foster retrieved it from Nature Photography VI - Signature Holly Kentucky [visit log]
    will go to indiana

Thats funny

it looks like jeff needs to get his priorities straigtened out, and start putting caching first...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Ya know, it's always been my belief that 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name, I think you just might be on the good side!
    Ya got a little something on your nose there Hiram...
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb View Post
    Ya got a little something on your nose there Hiram...
    sorry, i had a sneezing fit...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Well, I am a newbie and Haven't lost anything... YET ( knocking on desk), but I wonder if the , HAIL, HAIL THE GANGS ALL HERE, approach would work. Like, everyone that added comments here, would email the comments to said THIEF, which is what they are,And maybe said THIEF would realize there are people WATCHING all the time.
    Geese, I'm not looking for trouble ,Am I,???!!!!!!??????!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    Well, I am a newbie and Haven't lost anything... YET ( knocking on desk), but I wonder if the , HAIL, HAIL THE GANGS ALL HERE, approach would work. Like, everyone that added comments here, would email the comments to said THIEF, which is what they are,And maybe said THIEF would realize there are people WATCHING all the time.
    Geese, I'm not looking for trouble ,Am I,???!!!!!!??????!!!!!
    Believe me, if someone stole a coin or TB, they couldn't give a rat's behind as to what was said in these forums or what was emailed to them.

I lost a geocoin at Mainiac's "Last Cache Bashe of Summer 2007" event. I know that nearly all who attended were "well known" cachers. Yet someone who attended is a thief.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Believe me, if someone stole a coin or TB, they couldn't give a rat's behind as to what was said in these forums or what was emailed to them.

I lost a geocoin at Mainiac's "Last Cache Bashe of Summer 2007" event. I know that nearly all who attended were "well known" cachers. Yet someone who attended is a thief.

That REALLY stinks !
    A THIEF, by any other name, would still smell as bad!!!!

To cause mistrust and hurt, just to gain a LITTLE PIECE OF METAL!!!!!!!

Well I wasn't at the Last Bashe of 2007 but went to the Apres event. Since I'm not one of the "regulars", I sure would hate to be a suspect who gets talked about behind his back. Guess it's a good reason to not come to any of the future events. My wife was looking forward to the Pirate event. I'll break the bad news to her.

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    Well I wasn't at the Last Bashe of 2007 but went to the Apres event. Since I'm not one of the "regulars", I sure would hate to be a suspect who gets talked about behind his back. Guess it's a good reason to not come to any of the future events. My wife was looking forward to the Pirate event. I'll break the bad news to her.
    Wow! Not sure where this is coming from.

My point was that the newcomers should NOT be immediately suspect. But some people do collect geocoins, and others decide to keep travel bugs - for whatever reason. And yes, I do get a little heated about TBs and geocoins. It could even be as simple as someone who forgot to log the geocoin out of the event, and then was too embarrassed to speak up after the controversy started.

But I don't see how this would be a reason for someone not to attend a geocaching event, though.