vb:literal>

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dead tb

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Maybe my memory is failing me . . . but wasn't there a concrete cylinder TB that was floating around in the Fairfield/Waterville area for a while as well?

Both TBs that would be hard to accidentally pocket . . . or to pick up and forget to put in another cache.
    I don't remember that one, but I do know that "Cindy" was occasionally just left at a cache for anyone to pick up - it wasn't always passed hand-to-hand.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    I don't remember that one, but I do know that "Cindy" was occasionally just left at a cache for anyone to pick up - it wasn't always passed hand-to-hand.
    I know what ya mean, I had a large wooden stick that was being passed hand to hand... I don't know what ever happened too it...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

What do you mean? I have it right here next to my desk as I write. Should I release it once again?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default Missing coins and travel bugs

I don't move coins anymore. I put one in a cache for MoxiePup and that was the last I saw of it. I tried contacting the cache owner and got no response. I have one travel bug that stopped moving. I contacted the last person to nab it and she said her son wore it as a necklace. I guess it was special to him.

Wink when in doubt read the tb page...

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    What do you mean? I have it right here next to my desk as I write. Should I release it once again?
    check out the tb page, haffy. The tb was meant as a way for us to say hi to you, but you can choose to send it on to another cacher you'd like to say hi to. Remember it has to be passed cacher to cacher.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Morning All,
    So I guess sometimes they muggle the TB for the hitchhiker and sometimes they muggle for the TB itself. I've seen people wearing dog tags for different reasons. So much for the Ugly Hitchhiker Theory! LOL!!
    I've only one of my coins in transit. It was placed in a lighthouse cache by Parmachenee. Thanx to you for putting it in a Beautiful spot. It's a Great Cache coin and I hope it moves on to Great Caches by Great Cachers everywhere. I'm holding on to the rest of my coins and future coins,(with the exception of a donated coin here and there) unless I get 2 and release 1.
    Also, Could someone start a thread re: Ayfuss... In researching caches around Maine, That name comes up, very lovingly!!! Evidently a great person as well as cacher and I would like to know more!!!
    Thanx
    Opalsns

You can read more about Aefuss and his legacy here.

Thank You Cache Maine for Sharing that with me. He touched so many lives in so many ways.
    I didn't read the news articles, there was no need. The stories from fellow cachers told all.
    Now I understand the importance of the jeep coin that was shared at the last event.

" One Tin Soldier Rides Away "

opalsns

Your welcome, now back to the topic at hand...

d’76 Guest

Just sent another email to the owner of my dead tb and I doubt it will be answered. You win some you loose some