vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Celebrate 2007 (Jan.27th Windsor School)

Default Wow, many thanks.

Gosh, I hope I don't miss anyone here. Well, I know I have, because I'm not sure who all worked at the technology table and gave advice.

I don't know where to start. Thanks to all for attending! What a blast. I only wish there were more kids there, but we had the usual big kids at heart. It was such a nice mix of newbies and us oldies (well, not that old).
    Gob-ler, Team Richards, Hollera.... thanks for help with the kids cache.
    Medawisla, Robt, TAT... thanks for getting there early and helping set up. tat for staying late and helping clean up.
    Medawisla... thanks for the Travel Bug Table help and you can jump on a chair anytime and join me!
    TAT & Robt... thanks for being my techno geeks and putting together the slide show.
    Gob-ler and Hollera... thanks for reminding us that every day is precious.
    Everyone.... thanks for the food, the stories, the traders, and so much more! You are the greatest bunch of people!

I only took a picture of the group while I was there. Can people send me some pictures, please?

I was one of the new folks there and didn't take any TBs with me.

Default TBs all accounted for!

Just about all the TB's are accounted for and we are quite sure we know where the few that aren't picked up are at. Isn't that cool? Nice job Steph. It was a tough job and it worked. Thanks!

You may have noticed that I didn't take my travel bug out of my pocket unless someone asked to "Discover" it. Maybe we should make a wall list of people who are keeping their coins on them so people will know who is carrying what swag at an event. Just a thought. Keep the TB table. A lot of people have fun collecting them, moving them, and checking out the icons when they get home.

Have a good day all!