vb:literal>

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Chats

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about? What does this have to do with the subject of this thread, which is chat? Are you claiming your log was deleted, or mine? This seems like nothing more than an attempt at bashing another member, which we do not need here.

If you have a problem with a valid deleted found log, the discussion needs to be made directly with gc.com, not the gc.com forums, not these forums. They can restore any valid deleted found log. If you just posted a log bashing the owner, that might be a bit tougher.

Can you please try to post productive, friendly posts in the future?
    I never thought of that, Thanx BrDad, I will take it to GC.com. Good Idea, Your the Best!!!
    Have a Wonderful rest of the day and a Better Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Enough. You made your point already.
    Blazing Troll

Enough said, this thread is about chats, Mondays and Wednesdays at 8PM, but the channel is open 24/7 if anyone wants to check in and see if anyone is hanging out.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    If you have a problem with a valid deleted found log, the discussion needs to be made directly with gc.com, not the gc.com forums, not these forums. They can restore any valid deleted found log. If you just posted a log bashing the owner, that might be a bit tougher.
    Can the local "cache approver" do anything about log entries?

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Can the local "cache approver" do anything about log entries?
    They used to be able to, and I am assuming they still can. I have had it done twice. In my case both were honest mistakes. There was a third time were I was FTF on a cache which was placed without permission where it should not have been. I decided not to push the issue as the cache owner was afraid to have any record of the cache remain as he feared it would jeopardize his job. We exchanged emails and discussed it in a friendly manner, and I didn't need the smiley that bad.

IMHO I think if there is controversy involving the found log, however, it would be best to have a non-local representative handle the matter.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Anyway, the Monday and Wednesday chat sessions are one of the things I highlight in my welcome messages to new GCM.org members. Sheesh! If 8:00 PM wasn't past my bedtime, I'd join in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Anyway, the Monday and Wednesday chat sessions are one of the things I highlight in my welcome messages to new GCM.org members. Sheesh! If 8:00 PM wasn't past my bedtime, I'd join in as well.
    If I am home, I am often logged in, check anytime!
    Not always paying attention, but you might catch me off guard.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Last night for brief wonderful moment I had the power. It felt great and wonderful.

I had no idea what I could do with it, but just having it was fantastic.

You can't win it if your not in it.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I went to an event Wednesday, but I'll try to be online Monday!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Maybe some should stay away from forums and chats if it's that bad on their blood pressure. Jeezum Crow! Lighten up! Geocaching is supposed to be a FUN thing. What are all the newbies going to think?! If anyone has problems with another geocacher. KEEP IT PRIVATE! Go egg their house or somthing!! But please keep it off the chats and forums...Thank You........(Who is Jeesum Crow?)