vb:literal>

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    That should have read "Rude"
    Oh dang, and there I have been waiting in there all day.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Wednesday is chat night!

If I remember I will be there. Topics are.....
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    If I remember I will be there. Topics are.....
    Sheesh! I just realized! Since I will be 7 hours behind you on Monday, I should be able to join the chat - 1 PM local time! Especially, since internet access at our hotel will cost $10 a day, I need to use as much bandwidth as possible!

Years ago, I was active in IRC, and used the PIRCH IRC client. Anyone using that now?

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Years ago, I was active in IRC, and used the PIRCH IRC client. Anyone using that now?
    I think PIRCH might have been phased out when vulcanized tires were invented.

Ok, it does still exist. I have never used it, however.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default It's Monday!

Tonight's topics include 'who's at fault, the pet or the owner?' and continuing debate over tupperware vs. ammo box.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default And what "else" might be going on?

So a fellow cacher's wife fractures a hip today while caching. A cacher with about a 140 odd caches placed. While "chat" is important, any chance a short note to Pat might preclude tonights chat about dog poop?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    So a fellow cacher's wife fractures a hip today while caching. A cacher with about a 140 odd caches placed. While "chat" is important, any chance a short note to Pat might preclude tonights chat about dog poop?
    So.... should we cancel chat?

I'm assuming both can be tended to at the same time. The subject was even brought up in chat.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    So.... should we cancel chat?

I'm assuming both can be tended to at the same time. The subject was even brought up in chat.
    Yup, it was.......no don't cancel chat but perhaps redirect the focus.

Was in there - and it was a shame the heat of the moment forced some folks out........

My thoughts and prayers are with Gail and Pat!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Was in there - and it was a shame the heat of the moment forced some folks out........
    Yes, I would like to apologize to all involved for the inappropriate content of a portion of the evenings chat. Don't let it scare you away, it is far from typical.

Other than that incident, it was a fun evening, thanks to everyone that participated.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default Didn't scare me...

Just wasn't necessary that's all. You did nothing wrong as far as I could tell. I left before I said something inappropriate. I am friends with all in there, and I think it was going too far.
    Happy Trails!