vb:literal>

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Chats

Default Monday is newbie chat night!

There have been several newbies checking in to chat lately, a few have managed to get me while I am in and several have not. Lets get a few regulars in there tonight and see if we can get a good crowd to welcome these new chatters, and so they won't get bored with just me!

I'll be a few minutes late, I have taxi duty again ;-)
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    There have been several newbies checking in to chat lately, a few have managed to get me while I am in and several have not. Lets get a few regulars in there tonight and see if we can get a good crowd to welcome these new chatters, and so they won't get bored with just me!

I'll be a few minutes late, I have taxi duty again ;-)
    After several attempts tonight I haven't been able to get into chat. I wanted to meet the new cachers too. Sorry!!! Is there something wrong with the link?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    After several attempts tonight I haven't been able to get into chat. I wanted to meet the new cachers too. Sorry!!! Is there something wrong with the link?
    Other people are making it in with the web chat.

Do you have a computer that can run a chat program? Maybe we need to get you set up.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default It's chat night!

Come on in and discuss the 2008 coin or any other topic other than bashing other people.

If any of you are having troubles with the webchat, try the link below. Be observant for any security messages, you will have to accept to run the java program if it asks.

http://www.slashnet.org/webclient/geocachingmaine
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default were there many on?

Were there many on chat tonight? I just had to get my income taxes done, and did. I'll be joining you soon.

There were about 8 total all night.

Missed you.

For a brief, but wonderful moment, I had the power. It was sweet.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Exclamation

Come on in and discuss the 2008 coin or any other topic other than bashing other people.

If any of you are having troubles with the webchat, try the link below. Be observant for any security messages, you will have to accept to run the java program if it asks.

http://www.slashnet.org/webclient/geocachingmaine

Your log entry for the listing Tribute to a Statesman - Died on the 4th of July (Traditional Cache) was deleted by hollora at 4/8/2009 7:05:17 PM

Visit this listing at the below address:
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.a...7-5186edd1e055

hollora profile:
    http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?g...1-d49a816e0588

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    Your log entry for the listing Tribute to a Statesman - Died on the 4th of July (Traditional Cache) was deleted by hollora at 4/8/2009 7:05:17 PM

Visit this listing at the below address:
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.a...7-5186edd1e055

hollora profile:
    http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?g...1-d49a816e0588
    I have no idea what you are talking about? What does this have to do with the subject of this thread, which is chat? Are you claiming your log was deleted, or mine? This seems like nothing more than an attempt at bashing another member, which we do not need here.

If you have a problem with a valid deleted found log, the discussion needs to be made directly with gc.com, not the gc.com forums, not these forums. They can restore any valid deleted found log. If you just posted a log bashing the owner, that might be a bit tougher.

Can you please try to post productive, friendly posts in the future?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default Chat slacker

I have been forgetting to get into chat lately. I will try to remember what day it is sometime soon I hope. Those work days all seem to blend together. lol
    Happy Trails!

I have no idea what you are talking about? What does this have to do with the subject of this thread, which is chat? Are you claiming your log was deleted, or mine? This seems like nothing more than an attempt at bashing another member, which we do not need here.

If you have a problem with a valid deleted found log, the discussion needs to be made directly with gc.com, not the gc.com forums, not these forums. They can restore any valid deleted found log. If you just posted a log bashing the owner, that might be a bit tougher.

Can you please try to post productive, friendly posts in the future?
    Nice Try ,
    Your post says come talk abot coins and no bashing, That's what this is . I didn't attempt to bash anyone. I was challanged by Hollora AGAIN and you do it to me too. What , are you two dating or something?????
    I have stayed away from YOU and Hollora and came to talk coins. No one else posted to me.
    Why did she have to. and then say Hey Lady, like she's Jerry Lewis or something. There was no need of her to do this. And NO NEED of a Forum Board member to post what you did about the chat.And everything I said was true!!!!!!!!!!!
    This post shows She Deleted my log entry from a cache I did LAST YEAR. It had NOTHING to do with the disagreement from last night. Don't you know how to read an email from geocaching??? It's the same as one you get from a Found Log.
    Funny, I got bashed by a cacher before and you didn't say anything to them, HHHHhmmmm,
    picking favorites are we .... PATHETIC!!!!!!!!