vb:literal>

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Chats

That looked like a reindeer in training...showing off for Santa on the right-hand bike!!Hmmm.... maybe all this snow flying around is affecting my perception.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Is there such a thing as a smart deer?
    smart deer taste better
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default It's Wednesdy!

Topic is giving thanks to our vets and whatever you want it to be.
    Last edited by brdad; 11-11-2009 at 09:08 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Topic is giving thanks to out vets and whatever you want it to be.
    Hope the chat sees more recognition than the thread did
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelcache View Post
    Hope the chat sees more recognition than the thread did
    I could comment, but I haven't made anyone mad in quite a while, and I don't think I'm due yet... LOL!

(Thanks for your service in Desert Shield/Storm. Neither RULost2? nor I had to go. I was kept behind to "train-up" and supervise the reserve company that replaced mine when they deployed, and RULost2? was in a Readiness Group that evaluated and processed reserve units for deployment.)

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    I could comment, but I haven't made anyone mad in quite a while, and I don't think I'm due yet... LOL!

(Thanks for your service in Desert Shield/Storm. Neither RULost2? nor I had to go. I was kept behind to "train-up" and supervise the reserve company that replaced mine when they deployed, and RULost2? was in a Readiness Group that evaluated and processed reserve units for deployment.)
    I was fortunate not to have to deploy either during the gulf wars. I stayed in Bangor and helped to "pass gas" to the troops heading overseas.
    I was in for 26 years between active and guard, in Europe and the US, and never felt "far away" as I was always with my military family (even thought some of the food sure tasted far away )

We have many vets and supportors thereof in our group here. I think only WhereRWe? and myself are members of MAGC (Military Association of Geocachiners).

For more information go to - http://www.militarycache.org/. A great group which has on occasion their own Geocoin and they also have their own pathtags.

Thanks again to all the vets among us and the sacrafices which their families have endured!

Default It's Monday!

Chat night once again! I think we're going to have a few new cachers in this week, come in and make them welcome!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I'll try if House is not on
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Chat night

I'm going to try and pay attention tonight!

I think we will make a final decision on what is and what is not a find, and discuss the 200 manure pile nanos being placed in Hermon this week.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!