vb:literal>

Thread: Getting to know us!

Talking Getting to know us!

Hello! Just found this great place so I figured I'd introduce us!!
    We live in Hartford, Me. It is myself, Bethany, my fiancee Jamie and his three sons, Austin, Darien and Nathan. We have 2 German Shepherds! I work with children with special needs at a child care center and Jamie works for a surveillance company dealing with computers.
    We, of course, enjoy the outdoors. the usual hiking, swimming, boating sort of thing! We are also huge movie and tv buffs! And enjoy a good night of video gaming every once in a while!

We have been caching for about 2 years now. We are getting back into it more though.

Hope to meet some fellow geocachers!

Welcome!

This is a great place to get help, ideas, and stay ontop of all the area events. Be sure to check out our monthly newsletter too. Lots of great things in there including contests for you and your children to get involved it.

Hope to meet up with you soon.

JustPJ (Pam) and Justkev (Kevin)
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Welcome!
    Welcome!
    Welcome!

Talking Welcome....

sounds like your family is really busy. Caching will either be a relaxing sport, or get in the way.... of life's "other" pleasures.

Welcome to our site.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Maine is a special place to cache as you will soon find! Welcome to the great Pine State!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

How-DEE!!!
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Welcome. What got you into this adventure?
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.