vb:literal>

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Chats

Default it's Monday, chat night!

I have a real topic question for tonight concerning TBs and Coins! But you have to come and see what it is. No need to devote the night to the topic, I am curious what people think.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Any news on the chat idea of the night? I have to work on Halloween costumes for a few people...Flintstone family...but hope to stop by .
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterski View Post
    Any news on the chat idea of the night? I have to work on Halloween costumes for a few people...Flintstone family...but hope to stop by .
    Hmmm, lets see.... I seem unable to come up with any humorous ones. On a more serious note, I would welcome more input on Monday's posted topic, though I have made my decision for the time being.

I'm also curious if anyone has added the gcmaine logo to their cache pages lately - I added a section to the stats that revealed only 8 cache hiders have a link to the site on 75% or more of their cache descriptions. Is this because they don't want to support the site in that manner, don't want to add extra data to their cache page, or because they are not sure how to add it?

As always, the subject can be anything you'd like it to be. Official time is 8 PM, but if I have my way I'm not leaving this chair until bedtime short of necessary trips to the kitchen and bathroom!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Speaking of the GC logo, I had it posted on all my caches but didn't get any credit for it....lol OOPS all but 1 of them.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Speaking of the GC logo, I had it posted on all my caches but didn't get any credit for it....lol OOPS all but 1 of them.
    This is because I used the Owner Name as opposed to the Placed By to determine the owner. I don't want to use Placed By only, because many owners use several different placed by Names. I may, however, be able to use both of them. I will think it over. You no doubt have been one of the site's biggest promoters!
    Last edited by brdad; 10-28-2009 at 06:10 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I'm also curious if anyone has added the gcmaine logo to their cache pages lately - I added a section to the stats that revealed only 8 cache hiders have a link to the site on 75% or more of their cache descriptions.
    How about a tutorial on how to put a GCMaine logo on a cache page? I have one on several of our caches, but it's a dead link. I need helpwith the technology!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    How about a tutorial on how to put a GCMaine logo on a cache page? I have one on several of our caches, but it's a dead link. I need helpwith the technology!
    I second that request! Small words please

I just checked all the GCM banner logos on my cache pages and they are all working. Wonder why you guys are having problems with the dead links on yours.

I have put it on a one or two. However when I use it on a long description it takes all the spaces out so everything comes out mashed together.

So I can't use it.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

You need some <br> and <pr> in between.