vb:literal>

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Chats

Default Monday chat night

It's at 8 PM, Mike, not 2 AM.

Tonight's topics include ummm..... ummmm... someone think up something quick....
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    It's at 8 PM, Mike, not 2 AM.

Tonight's topics include ummm..... ummmm... someone think up something quick....
    I think you need to talk about Ekidokee and Cano doing the hula hoop at the aloha event! Sheesh!
    Last edited by brdad; 03-29-2010 at 06:28 PM.

I think we need to adopt a don't ask don't tell policy after seeing that!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Monday is chat night!

Tonight's topics include dead horses and a cache owner in another state who has disabled 116 of his tough puzzle caches partly because cacher were taken tours to each one without having to do the puzzle - good for our sport or not?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Can't chat tonite...have to see if the new "high test" cough syrup will knock me out. Need some sleep, but what's up with the puzzle cacher? Was somebody just giving out the solution? If so, I guess I can't blame him. Another case of the "numbers" justifying the caching method?

By the way, and for what it's worth, we are starting to get some thoughtful logs on the new series...thankfully. My faith in the overall integrity of our fellow cachers is increasing.. a little anyway!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Can't chat tonite...have to see if the new "high test" cough syrup will knock me out. Need some sleep, but what's up with the puzzle cacher? Was somebody just giving out the solution? If so, I guess I can't blame him. Another case of the "numbers" justifying the caching method?

By the way, and for what it's worth, we are starting to get some thoughtful logs on the new series...thankfully. My faith in the overall integrity of our fellow cachers is increasing.. a little anyway!
    Here's to a speedy recovery...

Yes, it appears at least one previous finder was taking groups around to puzzle cache locations to log the ~166 caches. I'd post a link, but I think I'd have to moderate my own post.

Glad to see you are getting a few good posts.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default Chat night again!

I am there, but am failing fast - not going to make it much past 9 PM tonight!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Well what a night
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Monday chat night

Topic is ..... tribal council? 10 year events? tupperware vs. ammo cans?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default Monday is chat night!

Tonight's topics are anything positive!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!