vb:literal>

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Chats

Default Chat night once again

If I'm awake, I might respond. It's been a tough day!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default It might be Monday

But I am not going to guarantee that claim. If is is, people may be in chat, and the topic may be the cache that has gotten 179 finds, most of them in the last month all by people who have not actually found the cache.

Extra points if you know the GC code or the name of this cache!
    Last edited by brdad; 11-15-2010 at 07:11 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

If I only knew how to use macros i could run one for cache with 100 to 180 found logs in the last 30 days and maybe figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    But I am not going to guarantee that claim. If is is, people may be in chat, and the topic may be the cache that has gotten 179 finds, most of them in the last month all by people who have not actually found the cache.

Extra points if you know the GC code or the name of this cache!
    I thought I had it, but alas no.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I thought I had it, but alas no.
    W 3896.6mi from your home location
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default It's Monday!

I keep forgetting to remind everyone what day it is, partly because I don't know what day it is anymore.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

So big deal it's Monday.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    So big deal it's Monday.
    And it's Wednesday today, perhaps if you come in before everyone else leaves it'll be a bigger deal!

Tonight's topics include the soon to be published Maine 20 stage multi utilizing grains of rice for the stages...

DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Tonight's topics include the soon to be published Maine 20 stage multi utilizing grains of rice for the stages...
    Sheesh! Yesterday, coming back from Boston. we stopped at a "Ocean State Job Lots" discount center and I bought wild rice for $3 a pound.

Sheesh! When we visited northern Minnesota, there were roadside stands selling wild rice - for a LOT more than $3 ($6 a pound??)! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! Yesterday, coming back from Boston. we stopped at a "Ocean State Job Lots" discount center and I bought wild rice for $3 a pound.

Sheesh! When we visited northern Minnesota, there were roadside stands selling wild rice - for a LOT more than $3 ($6 a pound??)! LOL!
    That would be 7000 stage multicache for 1lb of rice
    Moo