vb:literal>

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Chats

Thumbs up I use mirc

There are posts in the Articles about chat programs and how to enter the geocaching maine chat. I think that's the best way, then you never have problems getting in.
    Last night's wasn't too exciting...my sister called and I wasn't particularly involved. But usually the more people who join the chat, the more interesting it is.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Unhappy Not on tonight

I won't be on tonight, but wanted to remind folks in case they do want to be on. Let me know if anything discussed tonight should be put in the newsletter. Enjoy!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Question chat added to newsletter

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    I won't be on tonight, but wanted to remind folks in case they do want to be on. Let me know if anything discussed tonight should be put in the newsletter. Enjoy!
    DITTO, tonight too. I'm on a conference call. Let me know anything discussed tonight should be put in the newsletter.

Default Free Samples!

It's Wednesday night, and Mainiac1957 is giving away free samples tonight! Come ask for yours now!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Well, I tried to get on with my IE and it wouldn't let me (without downloading some more stuff - same computer - weird and I don't do that without son here). So I went to his Firefox, to this website and poof - I was on with a Java thing - no problem I thought - except after a couple of posts and no reply I said - either something is really wrong or they are signed on and not at their computers.

Wondered if the free samples were Speedos or humor - regardless - hope anyone who was on had a good chat. The subject was congrats to BRDad and MSTeeLee - so congrats from me again.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Well, I tried to get on with my IE and it wouldn't let me (without downloading some more stuff - same computer - weird and I don't do that without son here). So I went to his Firefox, to this website and poof - I was on with a Java thing - no problem I thought - except after a couple of posts and no reply I said - either something is really wrong or they are signed on and not at their computers.

Wondered if the free samples were Speedos or humor - regardless - hope anyone who was on had a good chat. The subject was congrats to BRDad and MSTeeLee - so congrats from me again.

Cheers!
    I was there, but not paying full attention and didn't see the post until you had left. Everyone had left except Brad and myself at that point. Thanks for the congrats.

As for the free samples, perhaps Brad will have something else for everyone next week.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I was there, but not paying full attention and didn't see the post until you had left. Everyone had left except Brad and myself at that point. Thanks for the congrats.

As for the free samples, perhaps Brad will have something else for everyone next week.
    Thanks BRDad - no problem. I noticed there was only the two of you and just thought I might twit! Have a great day - looks like we still need raincoats, unbrellas and buckets.........but I will take that to shovels anyday!

last night was the first night i did chat. i had fun and hope to be able to do it again next week. besides the forum you can get alot of info from the chat room. check it out next week.

Talking ooo do tell

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    last night was the first night i did chat. i had fun and hope to be able to do it again next week. besides the forum you can get alot of info from the chat room. check it out next week.
    Yeah all, sorry I missed the chat, got Netflix to watch last night...but was there anything that should go into the Newsletter? Glad to hear it was fun, maybe I'll be there Monday

Unhappy chatting withdrawl

So here's a new excuse for me:
    The wind storm messed up our internet. When it got reconnected the server was too slow for much of anything to work. I got into the forums fine but couldn't work the chat (or club penguin!)
    And a not so new excuse for me:
    Tomorrow I have a planning board meeting to attend so I won't be able to make the chat tomorrow.

But seriously, if there's something in the chat you think would be good for others to know about, either post in a thread or PM me to have it in the Newsletter.

Thanks!