vb:literal>

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: Chats

Chat night tonight!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Wednesday chat night

I keep forgetting to announce chats, so here's you're alert!

Tonight's topics include determining how tall a puzzle cache hider you can squeeze through the elbow of a 12" sewer drain. Ya, you know who you are.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Tonight's topics include determining how tall a puzzle cache hider you can squeeze through the elbow of a 12" sewer drain. Ya, you know who you are.
    I know! I knkw!

A house is not a home without a cat.

Tonight is chat night!
    There are two chat's operating currently, the proprietary one that was installed when the site was updated, with links still on top and top right of the main page, and the there is a new one I have been working on configuring, Mibbit IRC chat. The link to the Mibbit chat is currently in the lower right of the main page for testing. It would be great if anyone having problems with the Java chat we had before the upgrade would try the Mibbit link out and give their opinion. The Mibbit chat should not present any connection issues, links can be pasted into it, and it should not time out. Since Mibbit is IRC based, you can still get in with any IRC client as well.

I'm sure several of us will be in both chats, be one place or the other, or both!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Tonight is chat night. We're back to having only one chat, so you can't be in the wrong place!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

It's Wednesday chat night. Topic?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default Wednesday is chat night!

Tonight's topic include how many found logs should you be allowed on a cache you have not found and what the best food for your pet weasel is. It's a can't-miss discussion!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

no friggin way
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.