vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Cliff

Default Happy Birthday Cliff

Hope you have a great day Cliff and where have you been lately? We all miss you and hope you are doing well.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Happy day! Hope you were able to get a cache today.

The Happy Birthday email was returned as undeliverable, looks like his mailbox is full. I sure hope things are okay with Cliff. Is there anyone that has been in contact with our friend lately? He did visit here on Jan. 8.

Smile Happy Birthday!!!

Hiram and I wish you a happy birthday!!!
    We haven't heard from you in a while...hope you're celebrating well!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Happy Birthday Cliff.

A house is not a home without a cat.

happy, happy!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Exclamation YOP on chats

Letting everyone know, last night's chat was lively as usual and YOP and Wildthing joined us for a bit! All is well. They're thinking of retiring to Alaska for the summers and New Mexico for the winters.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Letting everyone know, last night's chat was lively as usual and YOP and Wildthing joined us for a bit! All is well. They're thinking of retiring to Alaska for the summers and New Mexico for the winters.
    Alaska in the summer time is an incredibly fun place to be . . . I only wish I was involved in geocaching when I was out there the last time.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Alaska in the summer time is an incredibly fun place to be . . . I only wish I was involved in geocaching when I was out there the last time.
    Echo - Ralph and I have loved it both times we went to Alaska but I was not caching then. I am hoping we have another chance to visit - and the GPRs will be in hand.

Default Happy Birthday

Great to have you join us at last weekends snowshoe event. Happy belated birthday!!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.