vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coupon Code

Hybrid View

Default Coupon Code

Episode 27 is out a day early. There's a coupon code for pathtags! It's THEGODDESS. It's good for $15.00 off a starter kit from 2/1/08 to 2/14/08.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Quote Originally Posted by Kacky View Post
    Episode 27 is out a day early. There's a coupon code for pathtags! It's THE GODDESS. It's good for $15.00 off a starter kit from 2/1/08 to 2/15/08.
    pathtags????
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    pathtags????
    http://www.pathtags.com

It's explained more in the podcast, but they are becoming a popular signature item. They have a number so you can tell where the people are that have your tags, but they don't rack up mileage like a geocoin. All of your tags will have the same number. I've been trading with some people and here is one I got in the mail (actual size: 1 inch diameter)

Quote Originally Posted by Kacky View Post
    Episode 27 is out a day early. There's a coupon code for pathtags! It's THE GODDESS. It's good for $15.00 off a starter kit from 2/1/08 to 2/15/08.
    Oh - I am such a ditz - ordered a started kit and forgot to put in the code. Now, have asked them to be very nice and let me still claim it - regardless these are too cute and had to do it!

Hope one of those little babies of yours is in that started cache kit you donate to the Pirate Event

Cool Thanks!

Thank you Kacky for sharing one of your tags with Hiram! We think it's really special and want to keep it. These tags are fun signature items, I agree!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Oh - I am such a ditz - ordered a started kit and forgot to put in the code. Now, have asked them to be very nice and let me still claim it - regardless these are too cute and had to do it!

Hope one of those little babies of yours is in that started cache kit you donate to the Pirate Event
    Mike is cool about that stuff...believe me....I forgot the code when I ordered mine a while back. I can't wait to see them LA! Woo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Mike is cool about that stuff...believe me....I forgot the code when I ordered mine a while back. I can't wait to see them LA! Woo hoo!
    Yeah - I sent him an email right away. Hopefully he will help me.

Default Traveling Tag

I'm hoping that one of the tags starts it's journey in Guatemala. Wish me luck!

Only four days left on the coupon code!