vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coupon Code

Took advantage of mine. Waiting for the Chinese New Year to end and my order to progress. Thank you Kacky/KG!

For those of you on the fence - read up. Pathtags has donated a special offering for participants who attend the 2008 Maine Pirate Quest. You have to attend to get the details. See you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Thank you Kacky for sharing one of your tags with Hiram! We think it's really special and want to keep it. These tags are fun signature items, I agree!
    I have an extra on the beer mug. Ask him what it's worth to him. I'll be looking for more podcast guests later in the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Took advantage of mine. Waiting for the Chinese New Year to end and my order to progress. Thank you Kacky/KG!

For those of you on the fence - read up. Pathtags has donated a special offering for participants who attend the 2008 Maine Pirate Quest. You have to attend to get the details. See you there!
    I thought something must be UP when I saw them on the sponsors page.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Quote Originally Posted by Kacky View Post
    II thought something must be UP when I saw them on the sponsors page.
    Yes, just perfect for refills . Or, a new order - for those starting out.

PS - Don't trust the sponsor page as being all who have donated as some have chosen to not have their information posted. We have been blessed with some wonderful sponsors this year!

I have an order coming as well. Just a note, the coupon code is "THEGODDESS" no space there.

Just a day left to redeem yours.

Look for Gob-ler's Pathtag soon.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Quote Originally Posted by Gob-ler View Post
    I have an order coming as well. Just a note, the coupon code is "THEGODDESS" no space there.

Just a day left to redeem yours.

Look for Gob-ler's Pathtag soon.
    Oh, oh - I want to trade when mine and yours come of course. Kacky too!

Just a heads up, as Gob-ler said, I didn't understand that the coupon code was sensitive. You have to type THEGODDESS to make it work. I hope that if you had a problem with it, you will try again.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

When I placed my order it would not take it the old way, but an email brought a very quick $15.00 refund. Pathtags so far has been great to deal with.

Now, when will that package arrive?

5 weeks....did you get a turkey one?

Now what do you think Cameoooo?

How about this, You betcha its a turkey one!

Woo hoo....can't wait to see it....you could send me a sneak peek via email though....that way I don't have to wait 5 whole long weeks.....