Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: 2008 Maine Pirate Quest

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Thumbs up 2008 Maine Pirate Quest

    Ahoy all ye readers:

    Buchaneers Cache Maine and hollora are readyin the deck o’ their ship for another Quest her’a in Maine. The Jolly Rogers will be out an’ dubloons will be in the sacks. There will be fun for all at tha 2nd Annual Event here in Maine. Now some of the attendees will be Sprogs but surly seasoned mates wil’ be on hand and on the planks o’ the deck.

    We be askin’ for help with trinkets to keep this crew appeased so they won’t be stealin’ the ship. Anythin’ in your bucket o’ booty ya might be sendin’ our way – would help keep these hoodlims in bay. They all be bringin’ their own food and the grog is already squeezed n’ seasonin’ (it bein’ family fare ya know).

    We be needin’ th' goods before the Quest. The hol' o' the ship needs packin' befor' th' buckaneers arriv. If you be a matey to help, use tha new wire, shoot a line to ralphh(at)maine.edu . Aye, even the smallest, wee bit o’plundered loot will be a helpin’ pull this off.

    Ya, all be blessed and not be seein’ Fiddler’s Green or visitin’ Davy Jones Locker soon.

    Cache Maine and hollora
    http://www.mainepiratequest.com
    Last edited by attroll; 02-06-2008 at 02:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    ummm, ok,(had to read this post a few times over...) arg... so you be looking for doorprizes and arg things arg? why couldn't ya arg just arg say so arg???
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer,ME
    Posts
    2,575

    Question OK, Ill bite.....

    Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Ahoy all ye readers:

    Buchaneers Cache Maine and hollora are readyin the deck o’ their ship for another Quest her’a in Maine. The Jolly Rogers will be out an’ dubloons will be in the sacks. There will be fun for all at tha 2nd Annual Event here in Maine. Now some of the attendees will be Sprogs but surly seasoned mates wil’ be on hand and on the planks o’ the deck.

    We be askin’ for help with trinkets to keep this crew appeased so they won’t be stealin’ the ship. Anythin’ in your bucket o’ booty ya might be sendin’ our way – would help keep these hoodlims in bay. They all be bringin’ their own food and the grog is already squeezed n’ seasonin’ (it bein’ family fare ya know).


    We be needin’ th' goods before the Quest. The hol' o' the ship needs packin' befor' th' buckaneers arriv. If you be a matey to help, use tha new wire, shoot a line to ralphh(at)maine.edu . Aye, even the smallest, wee bit o’plundered loot will be a helpin’ pull this off.

    Ya, all be blessed and not be seein’ Fiddler’s Green or visitin’ Davy Jones Locker soon.

    Cache Maine and hollora
    http://www.mainepiratequest.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    ummm, ok,(had to read this post a few times over...) arg... so you be looking for doorprizes and arg things arg? why couldn't ya arg just arg say so arg???
    Just what the heck did you two just say
    Happy Trails!
    Yeah it's a Jeep thing!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Caus - it be a pirate thing arghhhh - ye' be righ' in wha' we be wantn' for th' unda the deck............

    We be liftin' a grog for ya.......

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Betcha get tha grog part LOL - only Parrot juice the day of the event - ther' be young'ins ya' know...........

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer,ME
    Posts
    2,575

    Default Arrrg....yuck!

    Whose parrot do ye be squozin to get da parrot juice.
    Happy Trails!
    Yeah it's a Jeep thing!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    We be catchin' one between now n' then'

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    753

    Wink juice abound

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Whose parrot do ye be squozin to get da parrot juice.
    If de parrot from de auction last year ain't dead yet, Hiram's got a black crow! arg!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Caus - it be a pirate thing arghhhh - ye' be righ' in wha' we be wantn' for th' unda the deck............

    We be liftin' a grog for ya.......
    I hope arg youre not arg be arg wanting somethin under the arg poop deck arg!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Just what the heck did you two just say
    Brad... THEY NEED STUFF FOR THE EVENT TO GIVE AWAY... arg...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •