vb:literal>

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Maine Pirate Quest

An unactivated geocoin is coming your way to add to the loot.....!

Thank you Dan!

As Hollara noted, I placed Pirate#1, Piartes of Harriaman IV in GCYYM8, Hummingbird Family Photo Cache which is located in China Village. The cache is snow friendly but still a noteworthy challenge. Don't think I'll be a Big'G's next week so somebody ought to seek out this rather cool coin.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Hi dubord207 - thanks for making note of your coin drop. We will see who travels what route to BigG's. You will be missing one great event. But - there will always be others - maybe you will sail the seas with us at the MPQ........til' then - don't walk any planks!

Things are coming together nicely for the Quest...we can not wait for event day!!!! If there is anyone that needs lodging in the Bangor area, let me know and I'll give you some options.

Ohhh....CM2 gave away the Parrot Gavel from last year...hopefully we can find a suitable replacement....Hey Hiram, you gonna bring your raven?

Heee Heee Hee - a raven? We shall see. I could get out my sword to retreive a suitable subsitute...............

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Things are coming together nicely for the Quest...we can not wait for event day!!!! If there is anyone that needs lodging in the Bangor area, let me know and I'll give you some options.

Ohhh....CM2 gave away the Parrot Gavel from last year...hopefully we can find a suitable replacement....Hey Hiram, you gonna bring your raven?
    Arrrrg! Me crows' not fer sale!! (but he is extremely excited about the event)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

ARGGGG! Ya bag O' bird eaters. There be no crow eatin' If I be watchin' the deck...AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!

I'll be winnin' the cook off as well Arg! And I be bringin' a ready to launch, pre-stuffed
    cache with a wee bitty unactivated coin for some scurvy deck hand to be awinnin'. Pray he be a good hearted soul,AAAARRRRGGGGG! (cough) AAAARRRRRGGGGG!
    I'll be stuffin a log and writing instrument in as well as some swag so be preparrin' to be prepared for preparrin to win said cache AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!

We be Happy Pirates crew be a bringin' mor' for tha' load. Be sure ta' put ya' plans here if ya' be loadin' the deck with treasa........or send a' esailin' message We be thankin' ya!