vb:literal>

Thread: Tooting my own horn in Guatemala

Default Tooting my own horn in Guatemala

I only got the chance to do one cache in Guatemala and it was my 700th. I didn't know that until I got home, but I think it's really cool.

The cache was a virtual on the top of an active volcano; Volcan de Pacay GCGCXA

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    I only got the chance to do one cache in Guatemala and it was my 700th. I didn't know that until I got home, but I think it's really cool.

Welcome back

(does this mean you'll make it to vic&tats event??)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I am sure you did some worthy work and caching was secondary. One cache counts and at least you did one. Glad you are home safe and sound. Hope to see you soon.

Default Cool place

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post

It's a 4.5/2 should be a Fizzy Challenge cache.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

OMG - Karen, I failed to recognize it was your 700th! Woo, hoo! And the potential to be one for the Fizzy Challenge is even better. You Rock Gal!

Cool welcome back!

Can't wait for the stories!!!! I hope you get some rest, 'cause we're all going to be hounding you soon!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods