vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1 post per day

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    over your 1 post, over your 1 donut.... they're all they same, they're all numbers, there's always someone to find somethin wrong with it to ruin your fun...
    D...o...n...u...t...s mmuuuummmmm my favorite, cant you tell

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    D...o...n...u...t...s mmuuuummmmm my favorite, cant you tell
    contributing is a bonus! you bring the donuts, i'll bring the empty stomach!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Well it's been quite awhile since I've been to my profile page . . . so I went there and discovered that I'm quite garrulous as I have been averaging 2.53 posts per day.

I also discovered that 72 people are apparently stalking me as 72 folks have checked out my profile . . . including Dubord, Hiram, Medawislalalala, Sudonim and two other geocachers whom I've never met -- Opalsuns and Qwickcache.

Finally, I have finally made a friend here as Mainiac1957 for some reason wanted to be my friend . . . I'm still not quite sure what it means to be my friend, but I've added him since he requested it. Boy, I sure feel loved. . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Lightbulb What!!!

No one but me wants to be your friend. That's so sad. Of course since you graced me with your presence at my birthday how could I not.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    No one but me wants to be your friend. That's so sad. Of course since you graced me with your presence at my birthday how could I not.
    Couldn't have been me . . . I don't do events.

Oh yeah . . . I feel loved and special now . . . Dave, Haffy and Medawisla are my friends now . . . of course I think they did it out of pity for me.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Wink tehehe

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Couldn't have been me . . . I don't do events.

Oh yeah . . . I feel loved and special now . . . Dave, Haffy and Medawisla are my friends now . . . of course I think they did it out of pity for me.
    No, without a jeep and a GPS, I just want to be sure I don't miss a Cache Run or a UHOP Run
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods