vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 post per day

Talking 1 post per day

Yeh!!! I've graduated to 1 post per day average on Geocaching Maine!
    What's your posting average? Check out the stats on your Profile page.
    PS I still have more cache finds than posts, don't worry...
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post

yeah... you talk to much...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Steph, Steph, Steph . . . It's not about the numbers . . . it's about the fantastic stories, the great advice found here, the comraderie and support of fellow geocachers and of course all those great I-can't-believe-that-happened-to-Hiram stories . . . well that and how often can we derail a thread.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Steph, Steph, Steph . . . It's not about the numbers . . . it's about the fantastic stories, the great advice found here, the comraderie and support of fellow geocachers and of course all those great I-can't-believe-that-happened-to-Hiram stories . . . well that and how often can we derail a thread.
    Jake... Why do you always have to derail threads like this??? BTW... Did ya figure out where youre goin on vacation?? I mean seriously, why leave? Your hottub runs year round doesnt it?? Just get heidi a heat lamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Jake... Why do you always have to derail threads like this??? BTW... Did ya figure out where youre goin on vacation?? I mean seriously, why leave? Your hottub runs year round doesnt it?? Just get heidi a heat lamp.
    I don't know if she would go for that idea . . . but yeah, our hot tub does runneth year round which is about the only time she gets out in the winter . . . it is a bit cool however when we're streaking out from our house to the spa though.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Must....get ....image....out...of....my.....mind.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    we're streaking out from our house to the spa though.
    AAAUUUUGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
    Happy Trails!

ahhhh!!! I don't even want to imagine what that would be like... But a very low news source of mine dug up this photo... is it bigfoot... or is it FFJ.... Is FFJ bigfoot?? and why is bigfoot running from that hottub!!!

Wink muhahahaha

My plan worked!!! I got you all to post, muhahahahahaha
    'cause you're right, it's about all the laughs we give each other online and on the trails!
    I was laughing at Mainiac's AAAGGGGHHHH!!! and then I scrolled down and saw Hiram's depicition, and then I screamed AAAGGGGHHH!!!! and laughed harder!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

0.08 HA ... I got a long ways to go! But hopefully when this snow finally goes away I can get out there and start .... I got my GPS for xmas but haven't been out yet because I have never done it before and well I didn't necessarily think winter was the best time to particularly start...I was hoping to get out this weekend because the snow had finally disappeared enough to go out and about and then we get more snow this week and weekend! UGH!

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bmeserve View Post
    0.08 HA ... I got a long ways to go! But hopefully when this snow finally goes away I can get out there and start .... I got my GPS for xmas but haven't been out yet because I have never done it before and well I didn't necessarily think winter was the best time to particularly start...I was hoping to get out this weekend because the snow had finally disappeared enough to go out and about and then we get more snow this week and weekend! UGH!
    Each season has its own obsticles...

I find that caching in the winter is ok as long as there is a good hint. In the spring its mud season and we should stay off muddy roads. You also have bug season(spring) I would rather stay home and cache in the winter. Summer and fall are the best times but remember that fall has hunting seasons and we want to be respectful of that besides we dont want to get shot.

So to make a long story short. Get out there and try it. Worst case is that you dont find it. Or you become addicted a few months earlier and start missing work to grab a first to find.