vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 post per day

Yeah there are a few I think I've figured out where they are so and they are pretty out in the open so maybe i'll try them tomorrow morning...

I'm going to get bad enough to miss work?!? Oh lord...good thing I work for family then!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    AAAUUUUGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
    I thought that my thread might have that effect on someone.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    ahhhh!!! I don't even want to imagine what that would be like... But a very low news source of mine dug up this photo... is it bigfoot... or is it FFJ.... Is FFJ bigfoot?? and why is bigfoot running from that hottub!!!

HehHeh . . . this one made my day . . . I laughed and laughed.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Smile Welcom bmeserve!

Quote Originally Posted by bmeserve View Post
    Yeah there are a few I think I've figured out where they are so and they are pretty out in the open so maybe i'll try them tomorrow morning...

I'm going to get bad enough to miss work?!? Oh lord...good thing I work for family then!
    Glad you're with us! Yes it is addictive, I swear there should be a warning lable with the GPS or something!!
    Don't forget about the events, those are great starting points. Like the WWWWWW4 event; get some advice and know-how from some oldies, meet newbies, and join us for a snowshoe caching adventure afterward!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Arrow I was at .99 before I posted

Lets see if this one puts me at 1 per day or not.
    Happy Trails!

Unhappy OK so it didn't

I guess I just don't have as much to say as some folks.
    Happy Trails!

d’76 Guest

Does this make me a blabber mouth... since I am over the 1 post per day. I wasnt talking to you Hiram

Cool go Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Does this make me a blabber mouth... since I am over the 1 post per day. I wasnt talking to you Hiram
    no...but watch out...I think it means you're a contributor...
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    over your 1 post, over your 1 donut.... they're all they same, they're all numbers, there's always someone to find somethin wrong with it to ruin your fun...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Thumbs up hey now...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    over your 1 post, over your 1 donut.... they're all they same, they're all numbers, there's always someone to find somethin wrong with it to ruin your fun...
    Contributing is a bonus!!