vb:literal>

Thread: RE: Benefit Chicken BBQ

Default RE: Benefit Chicken BBQ

Now I realize that there are some weirdos out there that don't like chicken . . . yeah Medawisla I'm thinking of you . . . but for those that are hankering for some real BBQed chicken in middle of the winter . . . .

The Snowdusters Snowmobile Club in Unity is having their annual Chicken BBQ this Sunday (Feb. 10th) at the Clubhouse. Those geocachers who have sleds and are local can ride right to the clubhouse . . . the rest of you can drive to the clubhouse which is located on the Fisher Road (which is right off Rt. 139 -- the road between Unity and Thorndike.) The chicken is usually ready around 11 a.m. and includes a roll, salad, dessert, drink, etc. We usually sell out. Part of the proceeds of this BBQ goes to the Pine Tree Camp. If you've got nothing better to do, feel like some chicken and want to try to find some local geocaches -- well the ones that are winter friendly -- feel free to stop on by.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

d’76 Guest

Yummy, Yummy Chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Yummy, Yummy Chicken.
    i thought you were one of them vegetronians...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    i thought you were one of them vegetronians...

What are you talking about didnt you hear me. Yummy chicken. Just because I dont eat doesnt mean I dont like it

I hear chicken tastes just like loon.....!