vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can anyone tell me why

Default can anyone tell me why

Why is it that if a vehicle has two windshield wipers, the one on the drivers side is the one that never works? Coming home tonight in a blinding snow squall from picking Cheryl up at work, my side of the windshield was almost impossible to see through. Cheryl's side was clear as a bell. Maybe we should swap the side we drive from.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Why is it that if a vehicle has two windshield wipers, the one on the drivers side is the one that never works? Coming home tonight in a blinding snow squall from picking Cheryl up at work, my side of the windshield was almost impossible to see through. Cheryl's side was clear as a bell. Maybe we should swap the side we drive from.
    thats a simple answer vic, the winsheild wipers that you seem to have purchased for your vehicle were designed to be put on cars in england.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I think Hiram has a handle on what is wrong. You know - even when Ralph knocks the heck out of my gas mileage warming up the car - it is his side of the windshield which is clear and mine the one with ice on the wiper and a mess. Ah, and we just love Maine in the winter despite it all!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    I think Hiram has a handle on what is wrong. You know - even when Ralph knocks the heck out of my gas mileage warming up the car - it is his side of the windshield which is clear and mine the one with ice on the wiper and a mess. Ah, and we just love Maine in the winter despite it all!
    see! you guys need to invest in some fine quality made in the good ol US of A winsheild wiper blades!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I think you put the windshield wipers on the wrong side. Don't you know there is a left and a right side windshield wiper.
    Blazing Troll

Just do what I do. My rear window has defrost strips which clear it so I just drive everywhere backing up. The reverse lights are a poor substitution for headlights but you take the good with the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    Just do what I do. My rear window has defrost strips which clear it so I just drive everywhere backing up. The reverse lights are a poor substitution for headlights but you take the good with the bad.
    I don't know why, but for some reason when I read this I was thinking that it might be a very, very bad idea for you and Hiram to get together anytime soon.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Anyone knows the reason the driver's blade wears out sooner is that it's the side that gets used the most. There is always someone looking out the window on the drivers side, but not always anyone looking out the passenger's side. You'll find this fact to be reversed in places like England, where the driver is on the left hand side of the car.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

It's sometimes hard for me to imagine the amount of intelligent people we have in this group. LOL

You crack me up!!!! I love it! Great post to read over breakfast to start the day!