vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Valentines Day

Thumbs up Happy Valentines Day

Well - since I didn't see anyone post a thread for this - Happy Valentines Day to all. To me this is not only Sweetie's day but also one to remember friends.

Anyone care to post something special - I will start.

A couple of weeks ago when I was feeling blue - Ralph surprised me with a dozen roses. Just because. Then when my blender burned up (literally), he said, "Order one - Happy Valentines Day". Finally, today he went in town across the ice and brought home fish (a treat for us) for supper. Honestly, just having him here with me after his Chemo is the biggest gift of all!

Another fun thing about today - Amara and I put together a special package for her Mom and Dad.....hand & foot prints we got done when she was a lot smaller (they never could quite get them done with one of those kits) and some framed pictures.

Enjoy everyone - have a wonderful day - and tell those special to you - you love them! I think the World of my Geocaching friends - have a great day!

Happy VD for everybody!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Very funny, FFJ!

Hollora,what sweet stories. Here is something I found on youtube that I have been showing to all my friends: http://puffincentral.com/valentine.htm
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Default Really now Jake..........

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Happy VD for everybody!
    Uh Jake, I don't think hoping we all get STD's is very nice.
    Happy Trails!

Sheesh! When you've been married as long as RULOST2? and I have, you don't need to get each other anything for Valentine's Day. Just having each other's company is a great event!

And a happy Valentine's Day to the rest of you! LOL!

Talking Happy Valentine's Day

So much for stories, eh, Hollora...

I sent Aaron a picture of us in a canoe together. It's an inside joke, but those who've canoed with us know it too well. I added to the photo: We may not always work well together, such as when we're in a canoe...but I'm still glad you're the one beside me.

I just have to say Bruce, my co-worker has been with his gal since high school and they have a 2 year old and another on the way, 18 years is a long time, but he still celebrates Valentine's Day like no other! In addition to a hugh bouquet of flowers he surprised her with, he's making her lobster dinner, the whole nine yards...Sure you don't HAVE to do something special after so many years, but I think it almost means more when you do...
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Wow Stef, such wisdom from one so young.
    vic! dont get her started! I'll never hear the end of it!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

I was gonna get roses for valentines but...
    decided to spend the money on vacation

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    I was gonna get roses for valentines but...
    decided to spend the money on vacation
    i was going to buy chocolates... but i bout 1000rnds of ammunition instead...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.