vb:literal>

Thread: Best First To Find Prize Ever!!!

Hybrid View

Default Best First To Find Prize Ever!!!

I recently edged out Gob-ler for the FTF on the new Grape Stomping (GC195R9) cache in the Portland area. While grabbing the FTF on a new cache is always a treat, the FTF prize provided by the cache owner Rumblebees was simply fantastic. I will report back how it tastes when I drink it, right now I am just enjoying the bottle and showing it off!

Ed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BestFTFPrizeEver.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	272   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FTFlabel.JPG 
Views:	149 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	273  

Thumbs up Next in the series...

Quote Originally Posted by lexmano View Post
    I recently edged out Gob-ler for the FTF on the new Grape Stomping cache in the Portland area. While grabbing the FTF on a new cache is always a treat, the FTF prize provided by the cache owner Rumblebees was simply fantastic. I will report back how it tastes when I drink it, right now I am just enjoying the bottle and showing it off!

Ed
    It was nice to see another one of Rumblebees caches come out. We have enjoyed doing them, as they are not straight forward, run out and find hides. Now I'll have to put the next one in Casco.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Yeah I've been staring at this puzzle for hours
    and I'm beginning to go

I too did some googling and thought I was onto something but it turned out to be a dead end theory....

That bottle of wine is definitely a good FTF prize
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Default Showing it off!

I will bring it to the event in Winslow on February 23rd.

There are more of the bottles available. Let me know and I will tell you how to get one. That is if I don't drink them all. :0)

Which reminds me...

For those who saw this at the WWWWWW4 event, and commented that it should not have been in a geocache - It wasn't. The FTF prize was a coupon which had to be redeemed for the bottle.