vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The tale of two skis

Too bad it did not happen at the "Tight Squeeze" cache!

Lunch at Big G's: $6
    12 year old skis: $15
    Gas to get to Waterville: $20

Finding "Bridge the Gap": Priceless!!!

I don't think I had "bad" karma. Bad karma is when you loose the bail on your ski bindings, in the Adirondacks, 3 miles from the trial head while crossing a stream in -20F weather in the midst of the snowiest year in recent times.

The ski, on the other hand, clearly had bad karma!

Finding "Bridge the Gap": Priceless!!![/quote] Stef sitting on" Bridge the Gap" puts a whole new meaning on the name.

Talking Obviously another true Tom story

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    Too bad it did not happen at the "Tight Squeeze" cache!

Lunch at Big G's: $6
    12 year old skis: $15
    Gas to get to Waterville: $20

Finding "Bridge the Gap": Priceless!!!

I don't think I had "bad" karma. Bad karma is when you loose the bail on your ski bindings, in the Adirondacks, 3 miles from the trial head while crossing a stream in -20F weather in the midst of the snowiest year in recent times.

The ski, on the other hand, clearly had bad karma!
    You all are way to funny. I know this all was just to pick on me for not coming along on the hike yesterday. And you are all welcome for the nudge in the right direction on "Bridging the Gap"
    Happy Trails!

I was just breaking the news to the boys. "J" had a good perspective. He said "TAT should have known not to ski on the Mess-a-lost-ski trail".

I noticed much the same thing when I was logging the cache just now. It could also be Mess-a-lone-ski.

The signs were everywhere. I just didn't see them.

Default evidence

I just happened to have my camera out taking a picture of the group heading down the trail...when. What's that! Oh it's just TAT. We made our assumptions, and it just happened that I snapped a picture, of something running through the woods. Great day to out grabbing some really nice caches with some of the best people around.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

TAT I still feel bad about you losing your ski...but you have such a great spirit about the whole thing. Don't sweat the small stuff right?

There is only one TAT and we are all richer for knowing you!

We all love you to pieces!
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    TAT I still feel bad about you losing your ski...but you have such a great spirit about the whole thing. Don't sweat the small stuff right?

There is only one TAT and we are all richer for knowing you!

We all love you to pieces!

Awwwww..... group hug

I'm glad we still have an old monitor those new flat screen aren't as hugable.

TAT all is not lost yet! When I got back to the house and told the story of you losing your ski my son in law was greatly moved. He has assured me that as soon as the ice goes out he will put his boat into the water and search diligently for the missing ski. He is also a fisherman and to my knowledge has not come up with any fish in this part of the stream but has "hooked" several pails, logs, pieces of clothing, and tires. We have a good chance that he will get your ski.

A house is not a home without a cat.