vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you read this???....

d’76 Guest

Default Can you read this???....

I got this in my email today. I had no trouble but thought it was kinda fun.

I'm one of the 55. Are You?

Don't even think about using spell check!!!!!!!!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghi t pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Amazing how much of the world we perceive is fill in the blanks by our subconcious.

Maybe I have an edge on reading it because my son is still five and just beginning to write Thanks for sharing, made me grin.
    Any day caching is a good day.

Being the worst speller in the world I have had a lot of practice reading my own writing and there was only one word I had to stop and look at to read this, phaonmneal.
    This is great. Wait till I see my fifth grade teacher.....

I've been reading posts on this site long enough. That was a piece of cake!

I've seen this a few times, and what amazes me is, not only is it readable, it doesn't slow me down much!

I was emailed this a while back, I can make the dancer change direction. Kinda cool.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...012895,00.html

It started one way and then flipped, going back and forth a couple of times before staying clockwise. I can't change its direction but I can with still images.
    Slowly but surely

I started out clockwise, but I can change it.

Well try as I might I cannot get the dancer to go counter-clockwise and in fact I'm beginning to think it's a great scam to get me to ruin what little visual acuity I have left by staring at the computer screen for hours on end. Then again, I wasn't able to do the Magic Eye cache puzzle without some help either and I tried repeatedly on that cache to make heads or tails of it.

I'm not all that surprised though . . . my wife (a left brain thinker) always says I'm one of the most right brain people she knows . . . after all I do live in my very own fantasy.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I just spent the morning with my hair stylist Keiko Ingerson, who's 75 years old and Japanese. So if you read that paragraph out loud, that's about what she sounds like. Today she said "You knew, I ken belee I havva fisty now in zis county."
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~