vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New England's First Wherigo Cache

Default New England's First Wherigo Cache

The first Wherigo cache in New England (GC19THA) has been posted in Millis MA. This is an entirely different slant on our sport. There is a new icon for finding Wherigo caches. A Colorado 300 or 400, or a pocket PC with a GPS chip is needed to find the cache. Will be trying it soon and will post a note here

Default can you say....

Quote Originally Posted by anniebananie View Post
    The first Wherigo cache in New England (GC19THA) has been posted in Millis MA. This is an entirely different slant on our sport. There is a new icon for finding Wherigo caches. A Colorado 300 or 400, or a pocket PC with a GPS chip is needed to find the cache. Will be trying it soon and will post a note here
    Road Trip! I'm in and who wants to go along.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I already have found one in Maryland. I'll go along for the ride though.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

I think those are really cool caches I don't have any device to load the info on to but I would love to go.

can i come

Will it be a weekend run - not this weekend I hope! Is the geomobile full yet?

I am planning to go- I am testing the Colorado 400t, and I really need some help. There is so much to learn on this device- and we all know Im challenged

So really- anyone coming from Maine?? Vermont???

Quote Originally Posted by cape ann carol View Post
    I am planning to go- I am testing the Colorado 400t, and I really need some help. There is so much to learn on this device- and we all know Im challenged

So really- anyone coming from Maine?? Vermont???
    When? This weekend?

Default This weekend

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    When? This weekend?
    Ok we could leave this Sunday early, and make the run to Mass. Then hit the Poor Peoples Pub Night event in Wakefield NH on the way home.

The cache is 141 miles from Windham. A good place to meet would be in So.Portland at the Home Depot, and the drive from there is about 2.5 hours. Without stopping for caches along the way. We should meet early, say 9AM.

Who's in? I have 2 empty spaces in the Team Tahoe.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Good....

Quote Originally Posted by Gob-ler View Post
    I already have found one in Maryland. I'll go along for the ride though.
    cause you got the right equipment.