vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New England's First Wherigo Cache

Hey, equipment is important!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Who's in? I have 2 empty spaces in the Team Tahoe.
    I would have to pass this weekend - it's bgrffdave's birthday. Have a super time - am wondering what this adventure is all about but am sure you all will report back.

We are meeting in Millis Ma at 9am- there are a few people with the equipment- I am hoping to get a lesson so I can run this Colorado properly.

I am Meeting Liisa in Danvers on Rt 1 at 730-745am to be in Millis for 9. let me know if youd like to meet there.

If anyone with a laptop knows anything about this Colorado we could probly load it up on the ride from Danvers to Millis

I was hoping to go, but can't make it now. Good luck on the hunt!!

Default well......

It is in the hands of the weather gods. Looks like the storm will last into Sunday morning. I will know more tomorrow night.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Gary

We are meeting Sat morn at 9am....not sunday.

c'mon- im sure your truck can get thru a little rain

Default Wherigo issues

There are some issues yet with the Wherigo functionality on the new Colorado. We have been corresponding with the cache owner and he is using a PPC with Wherigo software to find the cache not a GPSr. For more info read g-o-cachers log on the cache page. We will be waiting until the software is updated in order to get the full GPSr experience

Anniebananie

Exclamation another weekend

After hearing about the issues the Colorado is having. It's too far to drive, and not get the whole experience. Keep us informed and we will make it another weekend.

BTW....my truck can make it through anything. It's me who's getting tired of always being on the road. Any excuse I can get to stay home on a nice rainy day, I'll take.

Don't forget the Poor People's Pub Night event is Sunday in Wakefield NH.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

yup- tis a long ride after being on the road the way you are Gary, maybe next time.

Gary are you saying "RoadTrip" some other time?
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!