vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New England's First Wherigo Cache

Default Hard to imagine..

Quote Originally Posted by Gob-ler View Post
    Gary are you saying "RoadTrip" some other time?
    that I would not want to go on a road trip. The weather is not cooperating and I have made plans to go to NH for the Sunday event. I'm leaving home Sunday around 9AM and looking to meet up with some cachers and do the Red Sox series. I know you already have them. You are still welcome to come along. I know...it's Sunday.

I will look at my calendar and make plans to head south on a " cache run " soon. Including the Mills Marble Madness, Wherigo cache, and the Gloucester area.

The next weekend I can see open is April 5/6.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Save me a seat....

Depending on the weather I might like to get on that run please. I had a great time down that way with you last go around. Keep me posted, OK.
    Happy Trails!

Gary anything at this point sounds good. Your on the go almost as much as me.

"Roadtrip" with you is good just about anytime.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Exclamation April 4/5

Gary anything at this point sounds good. Your on the go almost as much as me.

"Roadtrip" with you is good just about anytime.
    Ok for right now I will leave that weekend open. And we can make plans as the time gets closer. I will keep you both informed.

Cape Ann Carol...........here we come!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Sounds good...

I have it saved on my calender. I was thinking about camping, but a cache run to Mass would be a good time.
    Happy Trails!

Default why not.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I have it saved on my calender. I was thinking about camping, but a cache run to Mass would be a good time.
    Maybe we can find a place to camp in Mass. and do both.

I know some good places for everyone to camp when you come down- some paddle to. We went by the river today and its runnig realy nice- first weekend in april would be sweet!
    one campsite is within 10 minutes of a put in the other with the water flowing - you could get to it in under 2 hours.

So what is it going to take to get "Maine's First Wherigo Cache?"

Someone with a Colorado or GPS enabled pocket pc and the ability to figure out the Wherigo builders kit. I have the colorado and the kit, it is not supported very well with instructions and such.

I am talking with a friend who placed one in Maryland. Time will tell.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Someone with a Colorado or GPS enabled pocket pc and the ability to figure out the Wherigo builders kit. I have the colorado and the kit, it is not supported very well with instructions and such.

I am talking with a friend who placed one in Maryland. Time will tell.
    Ohhh.....sounds exciting. Keep us posted!