vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GCK27G - Time and Tide Wait for No Geocacher.

Wooo Hooo Cache Run - Road Trip!

Quote Originally Posted by al'Thor View Post
    Within a fews months you should start seeing more caches within the Machias Area. There are so many great places here just screaming for a chance to have a cache.
    Looks like another downeast caching and camping trip again this summer then!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

This cache has been replaced and hidden in a new spot off the beaten path. I found the old ammo can; picked it up and will use it some where else.

WOW, what a wonderful area!!! It just may be my new favorite spot. Replacing the cache was the perfect end to a perfect day. Headed out this morning and found 9 caches including a FTF before heading to this island. Sat on the ledges and had my lunch while enoying the view. The weather was perfect.

Hopefully the muggles will stay away from this one.

Thank you al'Thor for "saving" this cache. It is one of my all time favorites for many reasons. Sounds like you enjoyed it too!

Talk about risking life and limb for a caching friend...........Cache Maine will have to tell the story! A beautiful place and I hope this may be maintained for a long time.

Thanks again!