GC name:vicbiker GPS used: Garmin Map60csx
Originally Posted by Mapachi
When I was a kid I had a bottle of mercury! My friends and I used to play with it. We'd coat pennies with it. Pour it in a dish and float coins on it. Roll balls of it across the kitchen table etc. I had Mercury dust balls under my bed! Here I am 50 years later! Sad thing is; thats probably not the stupidest thing I did when I was a kid, either. I won't get into it; my grandkids might be reading this!
I know just what you mean...we had a bottle of mercury in the high school lab...we were always fascinated by all the neat things you could do with the stuff...I don't seem to have any side affects....well maybe a few