vb:literal>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pathtag's order arrives

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    I got my pathtags a week or so ago, have already traded with Team Richards and Hollora and have one promised with Gob-ler. Anyone else want to trade????

I'll set one of mine aside for you, hopefully we'll be able to make it up for your event
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I got my pathtags a week or so ago, have already traded with Team Richards and Hollora and have one promised with Gob-ler. Anyone else want to trade????

Ohhhhh...ohhh!!!! ME! ME! But you will have to pick which one you would like. Here are my three.

Default pathtag, etc.

O.k. so what is a trail card? Honestly I feel like an idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by The Family Three View Post
    don't feel bad, I have no idea what that is either...

I tried google and this is the only legitimate thing I came up with http://www.georgiahikes.com/main.asp...disp.asp?id=94
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Me too!
    http://track.pathtags.com/publicpath...le.php?id=6003
    http://track.pathtags.com/publicpath...le.php?id=6352
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Lightbulb Check out the newsletter too

Okay, I have a question..I found what I think is a pathtag..so how do I get them/order them and also, should I be labeling our signature item with a tag? Thanks for the help.
    Pathtags will make as a feature in the June Newsletter! Be sure you're signed up

To receive future Newsletters or other occasional messages from Geocaching Maine, please log into GeocachingMaine.org Control Panel and check the Receive Email from Administrators option.
    Last edited by Medawisla; 05-21-2008 at 07:55 PM. Reason: formating
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Thank you for the help..the pathtags are awesome looking! Being creative is not one of my talents, plus getting the 3 of us to agree on one design may prove to be entertaining! Hubby says we need one for each of us, since our son is now grown and has his own team. Thanks again!

Thank you for the help..the pathtags are awesome looking! Being creative is not one of my talents, plus getting the 3 of us to agree on one design may prove to be entertaining! Hubby says we need one for each of us, since our son is now grown and has his own team. Thanks again!
    The pathtags make great birthday presents for adult kids. Just make sure you clear your design for them with them. You can purchase them on you account and then the company will transfer them over to the other person.

I bought my daughter, Francis Family, a supply for her birthday. She isn't really into trading them yet.

Default thank you :)

That's a really great idea Hollora...thanks

Post trail card?

Not sure if this answers your question or not. I recently found a homemade card in a cache. There was a tracking number and a website on it. The card stated it was like a travel bug and could be tracked. The website on the card was definitely the cachers own homepage.

Don't feel like an idiot. We were all newbies at one time. I still have times when I feel like that. Thanks for the question.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.