vb:literal>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pathtag's order arrives

I have my path tags and I have already traded with some people that asked for them.
    Smiles are like colds...Their catching

Default Want To Trade?

Quote Originally Posted by derb522002 View Post
    I have my path tags and I have already traded with some people that asked for them.

What's the number of your tag? Mine is 6266. I'll trade if you want to.

And on a related/unrelated topic: What's the best way to display the tags collected? Someone suggested a magnetic white board but I haven't found one yet. I did get a 8"x11" metal board at Michaels, and it has a hole at the top so you can hang it on a nail. Cost about $5.00 but wasn't too pretty. I also bought very small magnets to put on the back of the tags, also at Michaels. You can stick them on the refrigerator too but I worry about them getting knocked off and lost. Hollora wears them on a necklace but it's getting heavy. I saw a photo of someone who hung them on a fake Christmas tree but I didn't really like that. Hanging them on a fake plant or a birch branch might look good.

But I just tried an attractive $2.00 8"x10" photo frame from Wal-Mart and put a sheet of magnetic paper in it, black side out. Now that looks nice with the colorful tags.

And do you realize that some people have 24 different designs! I thought I was doing good to get one design..... but I am working on another....
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    What's the number of your tag? Mine is 6266. I'll trade if you want to.

And on a related/unrelated topic: What's the best way to display the tags collected?
    I'm putting mine on a jacket. It weighs like 10 pounds.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

I read through several of the threads on pathtags but couldn't find out what they do. I found one from Martes and the hookers today but tried to log as a coin or TB and it didn't work. Was I supposed to take it? Am I now cursed for having it in my possession?

Arrow crossing paths?

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    I read through several of the threads on pathtags but couldn't find out what they do. I found one from Martes and the hookers today but tried to log as a coin or TB and it didn't work. Was I supposed to take it? Am I now cursed for having it in my possession?
    Yeah, I'm surprised the link wasn't in this thread...here it is: http://www.pathtags.com/

You log the tag with the number on the back. What you are doing is saying that you "crossed paths" with whoever's tag you have. A person has a unique number, which is on their tags; unlike a geocoin where the coin has the unique number. You can also see who else has "crossed paths" with whoever. They're gaining popularity fast! I heard through the grapevine that these were the must-have items at the mega events this year. Enjoy!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    Sure, you can take it and keep it. A lot of people are confused about this, they think it's like a geocoin or TB. It's not. If you don't want it, you can just drop it in another cache. In other words, it's swag.

I have two now but the second one is only available (currently) to people who complete GC1EE71.
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Jean - that's a great idea - a challenge pathtag. Woo Hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    I have two now but the second one is only available (currently) to people who complete GC1EE71.
    What a neat idea....our newest pathtag...the mushy one above as my avatar...will be available in a unique way as well....I can't wait for them to arrive!

I usually just lurk in these forums, but we got our pathtags today and I am so excited I had to share

Quote Originally Posted by Team U.S.Eh? View Post
    I usually just lurk in these forums, but we got our pathtags today and I am so excited I had to share
    I'm not much into the coins or pathtags, but this one looks pretty sharp . . . eh?

P.S. Lurkers are always welcome here . . . especially when they finally break down and make a post.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."