vb:literal>

Thread: Rescue Rangers

Default Rescue Rangers

Uh Oh......

I hope this doesn't bring bad publicity to the "Rescue Rangers"
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

She's 69??? Wow! And She smokes pot! And somebody gave her a SURPRIZE birthday party. And she STILL smokes pot!!!!SHEESH!
    Maybe she should learn how to Geocache!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    Uh Oh......

I hope this doesn't bring bad publicity to the "Rescue Rangers"
    I don't get it...
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    I don't get it...
    Me either?
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Me either?
    I think maybe there was some parallel connection (joke) between the members of Rescue Rangers and cast members of Guilligan's...?
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Smile We have a winner!!

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    I think maybe there was some parallel connection (joke) between the members of Rescue Rangers and cast members of Guilligan's...?
    The Rescue Rangers are: The Professor, Ginger, The Skippah, and "little Buddy" Gilligan. You have to match them up to their real caching names.

Hint: find the Rescue Rangers TB. (usually found at events).
    Last edited by Team2hunt; 03-16-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: to keep peace amongst the Rangers
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Ginger?

Well, I don't think so..... although I'm sure I'd like her body.... I thought it was Mary Anne on the trip (minus the drugs) with a little Ginger mixed in? I'm having an identity crisis here!

Talking There there Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Well, I don't think so..... although I'm sure I'd like her body.... I thought it was Mary Anne on the trip (minus the drugs) with a little Ginger mixed in? I'm having an identity crisis here!
    Yes I think you are much more Mary Anne than Ginger. Just as long as you don't get labeled a Mrs. Howell it'll be fine. As far as our trip was concerned, you were definitely MA(minus the drugs of course)
    Happy Trails!

Red face Ok.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    I was trying to be nice. But on second thought. I have edited my original post.

BOU!! isn't a drug?
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I was trying to be nice. But on second thought. I have edited my original post.

BOU!! isn't a drug?
    Now no one is going to understand the comments that follow!