vb:literal>

Thread: ? for Opalsns

Default ? for Opalsns

This question is for Opalsns but how are you able to change your avatar so frequently? Do you have a bunch of different drawings you've done that automatically rotate with every forum session? Its kind of cool... just curious...I like the one that is on here right now.

"It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Hi,
    I am a crow painter as well as other things, I sell a couple on the internet and at craft shows near the holidays. I have my artwork in my pictures and also have a photobucket account. I guess I change them to how I'm feeling at the time of the post or in relivence to a post. Thanx for your interest, How do you animate yours, I think That is COOL!!!!!!!
    Opalsns

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    This question is for Opalsns but how are you able to change your avatar so frequently? Do you have a bunch of different drawings you've done that automatically rotate with every forum session? Its kind of cool... just curious...I like the one that is on here right now.
    I agree . . . kind of neat to see the various avatars changing from time to time.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."