vb:literal>

Thread: Haffy has a cache named for him

Default Haffy has a cache named for him

A great couple I met who are avid geocachers started a group of caches named after geocachers down here in SC and the list is quite long. I think they have hidden over 100 so far and named them after geocachers they have met. They go by the name of Pisces'n'Aries and they named one after me just recently so I thought you would like to take a look at it if you're interested.
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...0-5daf2b18da89
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    A great couple I met who are avid geocachers started a group of caches named after geocachers down here in SC and the list is quite long. I think they have hidden over 100 so far and named them after geocachers they have met. They go by the name of Pisces'n'Aries and they named one after me just recently so I thought you would like to take a look at it if you're interested.
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...0-5daf2b18da89
    Sheesh! I clicked on the link. I read the name of the cache. Quite appropriate, I think!

Congratulations! Where was Gob-ler? This one might be a little out of his FTF range!!!

Wink what do they know?

SC an UPGRADE??!!! mmmm....well at least they know a good cacher when they see one! Very cool, Haffy!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods