vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many caches?

Arrow How many caches?

I'm just curious. How many caches do you have on your watchlist? I counted mine today and have 49...I'm not sure why I have that many, but I think I need to go through them and create lists for the bookmark feature. Has anyone switched to using the new bookmark feature on gc.com? What do you think of it?

I'm only watching 3 - the cache that I "unofficially adopted", and 2 other really remote caches that I am interested in. And I'm also watching 3-4 interesting TB's.

I have about 100 I think on my watch list. Most of the ones i really liked I like to see when others get it. But I get a PQ of maine caches daily, so I can sort by date found, so I can keep tabs on all maine cahces when I have time.

Post Bookmarks

I did a bookmark list of all unfound caches within 30 miles of home. I also have them on my watch list as well. I also have all the TB's that I've found on there. It's nice to see where they travel to as well.
    Happy Trails!

I've got 14 after removing 2 that were archived today. I'm also watching 8 travel bugs.

Post DNF's

We only watch our DNF's. Yes we log each one of them. We want to see when someone else finds it, or posts an interesting log. Never thought of watching caches of interest. Thanks for the tip.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

DNF's !!!!

I'm starting a collection of those now.....( Sorry, Hawaii ,)
    There are some really lame caches over there! I'm still wondering what I'm supposed to enjoy in some of those sites. sheesh!

I still watch a few jeeps and some TB's... Not a big list, though.
    Silva, of the forest

Beneath you, feel the Earth.
    Above you, feel the Sky.
    Around you, feel the presence and the Power
    of the Trees!

Default Almost never

I watched one cache in NC that was in a place that I know real well and got a DNF. I was hoping it could be saved, but in 2 years, no one found it and it got archived.

Usually, I use My Account page as a "bookmark" source. When I want to look at them, I just click on "open in a new window" Clearly, this would not work for hundreds of caches, but great for the slow reader!

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    I'm just curious. How many caches do you have on your watchlist? I counted mine today and have 49...I'm not sure why I have that many, but I think I need to go through them and create lists for the bookmark feature. Has anyone switched to using the new bookmark feature on gc.com? What do you think of it?

I have all of my finds on my watchlist.....I like to see what happens after I've been there.

-RanMan22

Red face Fun!!

I have a few on my list. Typically I will put a cache of interest that has had recent DNF's on it so that I am aware of it being moved to disabled or perhaps can see that it just isn't a good time to go for it.

I also use the list to watch Old 470 - I am always looking for the cacher that may break my DNF record!! If nothing else, it gives me some satisfaction to know that I am not the only one who struggled with it - LOL!!!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~