vb:literal>

Thread: Maine's First Wherigo - GC1A9Y0

Thumbs up Maine's First Wherigo - GC1A9Y0

Congratulations to Barry - Kayakerinme for getting the first Maine Wherigo Cache published. I did his Portland Freedom Trail cache last night and it is not only very well done, but an enjoyable and educational caching experience.

I walked the cache route with the Colorado in hand, finding each stop, answering each question (the questions were not easy trying to identify colors and such after dark) and ultimately gaining the privilege of signing the log for this fine cache.

All Maine Geocachers should be proud of the outstanding job Barry has done. His efforts to put forth not only a top notch cache, but also for designing a Wherigo Cartridge that will be enjoyed by all is noteworthy!

Well Done Kayakerinme!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Barry, you are awesome!

Great job Barry we can't wait to do it.
    Walking and learning stuff what could be better.

This is a great step for caching in Maine ~ Congrats Barry. Can't wait to try this experience ~ my Christmas list has started!

Smile Interested in one for Bangor? Or elsewhere?

If anyone is interested in creating a Wherigo cache in Bangor (or anywhere else in Maine) and would like assistance or advice on creating a cartridge, feel free to sling a question my way - I'm quite willing to help make and maintain the cartridge. I just can't maintain the actual cache that far away, nor can I offer to take you around. I'll help all I can though