vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Event Crashing TBs

Cache Maine has a Photo Album TB I believe. It's been to a bunch of events but isn't always there.

When we were at GW5 we saw loads of different and very creative TBs. Many different cars with TB decals (huge) and other attachments with TB numbers. Cars of all sorts and styles. There were stock car tires, wheels with TBs, paintings with TBs - and lots of creative things. Even folks wearing huge necklaces that were TBs. TBs are only limited by the creative juices of the creator so to speak. Now if I can find my GW5 photos so I perhaps could post some photos of the TBs - I know I took a few.

Now an event to bring the most unusual, creative TB - that is an interesting concept. Keep us posted!

Cool jeep

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    I Likey the obscure TBs.
    Green Flamingo,Yikes.
    BOWLING BALL, ok!
    But A Full Size TB sporting JEEP. You get placed in the top 5 Hiram!!!!!
    You may even be number 1. Would love to see a picture!!!!
    Speaking of picture, How about a Photo Album TB. Passed around and filled with pics and stuff by cachers.
    Ut Oh, I smell an Obscure TB event. (maybe next year)
    Opalsns
    Here's a link to the jeep picture. The TB tag was riveted to the back hatch next to the decal "JEEP"
    http://www.geocachingmaine.org/galle...php?photo=1763
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Medawisla - that's an awesome picture of you 2!

You riveted it on but there are folks now selling decals of the TBs with the numbers and the set of metal ones which match.

My favorite TB's are still Maineiacs geopups!

Wink I'd have to agree

See them at an event near you....

See Jock here!

See Sweetie here!
    Happy Trails!

Thumbs up puppy power!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    See them at an event near you....

See Jock here!

See Sweetie here!
    Yes, I often forget that these pooches are TBs, they are definately the coolest ever! They even go kayaking!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Yes, I often forget that these pooches are TBs, they are definately the coolest ever! They even go kayaking!
    Sheesh! I remember that! Brad was making them tow the kayak!

Hey all,
    Just want to drop a note on my event crashing TB CACHING CROW ...
    It has now accumilated 2224 km and hit it's third event since the Pirate Quest.
    It went from Maine to Rhode Island to Minnisota. How's that for an Obscure Event Crashing TB. I asked my brother if we would ever see it again and he replyed ...
    NEVER MORE !!!!!

Opalsns

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    Hey all,
    Just want to drop a note on my event crashing TB CACHING CROW ...
    It has now accumilated 2224 km and hit it's third event since the Pirate Quest.
    It went from Maine to Rhode Island to Minnisota. How's that for an Obscure Event Crashing TB. I asked my brother if we would ever see it again and he replyed ...
    NEVER MORE !!!!!

Opalsns
    Very cool - enjoy watching your TB!

The Flamingo is mine! It is not green it is camouflaged, it has a mission to get to New Jersey to my brother's hands, he is going to make a cache from it. It only made it to some event where it disappeared, who ever has it please move it along.