vb:literal>

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: First Annual Get Useless In Eustis Event

yeah, there's a time and a place for it (and $100 is a lot of money, that's almost 3gallons of gas!) So why don't we just save it for later around the campfire??
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    yeah, there's a time and a place for it (and $100 is a lot of money, that's almost 3gallons of gas!) So why don't we just save it for later around the campfire??
    Hiram and I are noted for our love of hops (Hey Aaron - i just ordered a hop root so I can grow my own!), but I agree with him.

Keep it for later.

HOWEVER, Since we won't be staying the night, can I have a bottle to take with me???

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Hiram and I are noted for our love of hops (Hey Aaron - i just ordered a hop root so I can grow my own!), but I agree with him.

Keep it for later.

HOWEVER, Since we won't be staying the night, can I have a bottle to take with me???

(Sweet! Your own hop root!!! If that works out you need to post some specifics in the beer thread!)

and you can take my bottles with you if you really need the nickles...

Default Beer Later

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Beer later works for me. But hey, Jeremy, how about calling it "Bigelow Beer"? Doesn't that sound better than "Useless Beer"???? Or "Moose Ale"....???
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Thumbs up nice

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    Beer later works for me. But hey, Jeremy, how about calling it "Bigelow Beer"? Doesn't that sound better than "Useless Beer"???? Or "Moose Ale"....???
    I like the ring to that!
    Glad we all found a compromise! Can't wait!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

I first want to say thank you to Balinda for bringing up a sensitive subject so tactfully. I'm all about respect. Respecting people and respecting beer. For me it's about quality and not quantity. Noone wants to turn this party into a kegger. Plus I haven't got that type of equipment.I think the other beer guys in this group feel the same way. And also in keeping with Hiram & whererwe's mention of hops, I've decided on a nice hoppy 'Bigelow Brown'.
    http://slimcache.blogspot.com
    SlimCache - My journey to become a healthier person through geocaching.

Thumbs up Wonderful DJ!

Quote Originally Posted by djgray1200 View Post
    I first want to say thank you to Balinda for bringing up a sensitive subject so tactfully. I'm all about respect. Respecting people and respecting beer. For me it's about quality and not quantity. Noone wants to turn this party into a kegger. Plus I haven't got that type of equipment.I think the other beer guys in this group feel the same way. And also in keeping with Hiram & whererwe's mention of hops, I've decided on a nice hoppy 'Bigelow Brown'.
    Yes! Browns, my favorite!!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

We'll I've got the equipment if you want to do a kegger...

But like I said earlier, there's a time and a place for it. (and the family events aren't really one of them)

Can't wait to try the B3 (heh get it, Bigelow Brown Beer)

Default Sounds like a plan

Pepsi at the hall and Ale at the campground. That will work for me. I can't wait to try your home brew. Someone brought some to Slippin into Summer a few years back and it was awesome.
    Happy Trails!

I like the name, Bigelow Brown Beer! "Useless" beer sounds like everyone was going to drink until they were useless. And to tell the truth, I've never really liked beer, although I did minor in beer drinking in college..... And I remember liking Molson Golden once in a while.... My husband likes Guiness Stout, which tastes like cough medicine to me.

And thanks for settling this so nicely. Coffee, tea, cocoa and Pepsi at the Community Building it is.

Quiet time at the campground starts at 10:00 PM so please pass out by that time....
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows